Mental Health Forums

New System

Joshua

ive just logged off and back in and it seems to be working ok now, still cant find where to read my pm's on the new system tho.

ive just logged off and back in and it seems to be working ok now, still cant find where to read my pm's on the new system tho.

Hi Claire,

When you are logged onto the New System.

At the top right hand corner of the page, your name should be in orange, next to where it says welcome and log out.

Click on that, and it will take you to your profile page.

When you are on there, about a third of the way down from the page, there should be a tab list. At the end of the tab list should be 'Private Messages' (in light blue).

Click on that and it takes you to your private messages.

Aurora :)

Edited by _Aurora_

i just tried sending dice a PM - it found her on the list and then i typed in subject and body of message

and clicked send

and that did nothing

no error - no "message not sent" just a dead click... :(

so then i tried to send rory a new message (cos i have been able to PM with her before) and that gave same result

so then i replied to an existing PM and that "appeared" to work - but person sent to not online so no way of checking

basically - think PM broke again :(

on the flip side, i was asked whether i wanted to save person to PM list :)

oh and forgot - in case u forgot - chrome on XP

Edited by Villan

How long does it take for Josh or Lily to answer me or even try and bloody well sort it out???

PEOPLE CAN'T SEND ME PM'S, I CAN;T GET IN CHAT, MY NAME IS IN ORANGE AND SAY'S I AM A MEMBER AND NOT A VIP LIKE I AM ON HERE!!!

SO CARE TO EVEN TRY MAYBE AND HELP ME HERE??? AS I KEEP ASKING AND SAYING ABOUT IT!!! BUT I ALSO KEEP GETTING IGNORED!!!

Edited by Die

How long does it take for Josh or Lily to answer me or even try and bloody well sort it out???

PEOPLE CAN'T SEND ME PM'S, I CAN;T GET IN CHAT, MY NAME IS IN ORANGE AND SAY'S I AM A MEMBER AND NOT A VIP LIKE I AM ON HERE!!!

SO CARE TO EVEN TRY MAYBE AND HELP ME HERE??? AS I KEEP ASKING AND SAYING ABOUT IT!!! BUT I ALSO KEEP GETTING IGNORED!

!!

Umm, I cant imagine why?...

I have asked and asked and you've not answered me nor Lily, So yes I will shout it out right now, Because it is not fair I can't get into chat nor get pm's nothing, When I have been saying about it for a while now...

Erm me again, It still say's I am only a member on the support system site still and I am still in orange when I sign in on it???

Hey Josh, we were looking for the button that lets you view unanswered posts. Is it stil around somewhere? If not, can it be resurrected please xxxxx

i just tried sending dice a PM - it found her on the list and then i typed in subject and body of message

and clicked send

and that did nothing

no error - no "message not sent" just a dead click... :(

so then i tried to send rory a new message (cos i have been able to PM with her before) and that gave same result

so then i replied to an existing PM and that "appeared" to work - but person sent to not online so no way of checking

basically - think PM broke again :(

on the flip side, i was asked whether i wanted to save person to PM list :)

oh and forgot - in case u forgot - chrome on XP

Any response to this please ? Or did you not see it ?

Even if to say yuo are busy and it is on your to-do list...

Edited by Villan

ok i have mentioned this one a couple of times before....

it may seem like a silly prob, but its really bugging me...

it will only let me put upto 2 emoticons in my posts, then if i try and put anymore it says - you have posted more images than you are allowed!

well how come everyone else is allowed and im not????

if im writing a long post, i like to show emotion in it, so i use the smilies for that.... except now it wont let me mad.gif

(this has only been since the system was changed, and it doesnt apply in chat, only on posts on forum)

please help!

JOSH!!!

Where has the setting gone for us to change our names on here??? As it was there a few day's ago but now gone and a few of us in chat can't find it :blink: ...

ok i have mentioned this one a couple of times before....

it may seem like a silly prob, but its really bugging me...

it will only let me put upto 2 emoticons in my posts, then if i try and put anymore it says - you have posted more images than you are allowed!

well how come everyone else is allowed and im not????

if im writing a long post, i like to show emotion in it, so i use the smilies for that.... except now it wont let me mad.gif

(this has only been since the system was changed, and it doesnt apply in chat, only on posts on forum)

please help!

unsure.gif can you let me know if anyone is dealing with this please

is it all too much for you Josh, is it ever gonna work, have you bitten off more than you can chew...

cos we really appreciate what you are trying to do, but tbh i am getting a lil bored with testing stuff for you and then you ignoring my efforts to report stuff... i am bored with PMs STILL not working, i am bored with feedback and tickets being ignored (or if not being ignored, certainly not being acknowledged), i am bored with all the other stuff that dont work, all the other features disappearing from here without notice...

there is no face to lose here Josh, if yuo can't do it, then please give it us back how it was, when it used to work...

Edited by Villan

is it all too much for you Josh, is it ever gonna work, have you bitten off more than you can chew...

cos we really appreciate what you are trying to do, but tbh i am getting a lil bored with testing stuff for you and then you ignoring my efforts to report stuff... i am bored with PMs STILL not working, i am bored with feedback and tickets being ignored (or if not being ignored, certainly not being acknowledged), i am bored with all the other stuff that dont work, all the other features disappearing from here without notice...

there is no face to lose here Josh, if yuo can't do it, then please give it us back how it was, when it used to work...

what kath said ^^^^

if it aint broke dont fix it... and it WASNT broken!!!! oh but it is now!!! very much so!!! dry.gif

Purpley Im on it just having a hard time figuring out why this is happening to you,can you PM your pass(change temp first) so I can see for myself?

Lily

Villan,were indeed looking into your PM issue.

I apolegize for my late replies to these matters.

Lily

can you PM your pass(change temp first) so I can see for myself?

hmmm... i dont understand what this means blink.gif

looking at this again, im assuming pass means password (maybe??)

but still have no idea what a temp is unsure.gif

Edited by Purpley_Dudette