Mental Health Forums

New System

Joshua

diary - intervals improved.

Send PM link added for easy access.

5 most popular friends you pm added. So that you dont have to search for someone you often send messages to.

quote of the day is actually quote of the day now, instead of quote of the min

Am recieving the following error message when trying to access the Support System:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and msg_read=0' at line 1

sorry i cant get into teh system to report this -cos this is all i get when i try login so i post here

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and msg_read=0' at line 1

SELECT count(msg_topic_id) as conts FROM pm_message_text where msg_author_id!='12238' and msg_topic_id IN () and msg_read=0

Filename: /home/mentalhe/public_html/support/models/users.php

Line Number: 918

Just to let you know there has been a DBT Homework sheet added. Thought it would be handy for those of you in dbt therapy. CBT diary sheet is coming soon...

I can change usernames for those who cant use there forum name on the new syste..

Hi josh, what if we dont have DBT therapy,because its not available? Can you help us out there..

BTW, I appreciate any effort towards helping each other.

regds,

BPDlkeme

hi Joshua

I just checked out matchmate and it says I can't because I'm not a sponser. Which I am.could you also change my name to starry1 on the support system please :)

thanks in advance

starry x

fixed! for both of you,also made you sponsor there shadow as youre a minimod,lil perk :)

any chance you could sort my sponsor status over there too pls lily... i have been reporting using feedback button but not getting anywhere with that at all :(

Edited by Villan

same here lily

i thought that the subscription i paid for would transfer over (have vip sponsor).

thanks in advance

nic

Hi Lilly,

don't know if my subscription has transferred over,

cos it says i have days left on my subscription,

but it won't let me access DBT sheet as it says i dont have permission and to please purchase a subscription.

thanks

x

All done,also changed your name there to Villan,presume you prefer that?

Anybody else have issues post here or PM me,Ill sort it.

Lily

Y'know the new status update thing? Well, do the same rules apply to that re: obviously triggery stuff such as sui/sh stuff?

Jai x

Edited by Crippie