Mental Health Forums

This Weekend

CrippleAndStarfish

I get to spend the entire time with Logan :) Just me and him in the house - we're gunna be at my mum's, as she's got broadband, sky+, and a much fuller fridge ;) and also need to feed the dog and the cats, as mum and her fella are buggering off for the weekend (only to steve's flat 5 mins away, so they're close by if i can't cope and need a hand with anything - we're being careful cause i'm not very stable atm) But i really feel like i'm actually trusted enough with the responsibility of looking after logan from this evening just after tea time until sunday late afternoon. :masked:

I'm really happy, ESPECIALLY considering all that's gone on recently, with my bro reporting me and stuff. :) Thought I would share.

Love to you all.

xxxxxxxxx

Hi (((crippie)))

Sounds like a great weekend!

Its great that you have family support, and so close by too.

I am happy that you are happy :) love & hugs, a.m xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:( i wanted to pos you but i have no power left!!!! dry.gif

ANYWAY... you already know that im soooooooooooooo happy about this news!!! masked.gif

give logie a kiss from me :) and enjoy yourselves!!!! xxxxxxxx

Thankyou everyone!!! :') Bumble & J, I'm so sorry, I've ran out of rep points for today, but will get them to you soon as I get the power back :)

Really appreciate your support, you are all stars, and I love you.

Nicklenoo, things do seem to be looking up, yes, but I guess it doesn't hurt to be a little wary, as I know my mum has mood swings just as dramatic as mine, so things could come crashing, but, I guess it's as they say - hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.... That seems to fitting in many areas of my life right now. :) xxxx

Toast :) thankyou hun. I plan to. :) It's been a good evening so far, and have ust got him settled in bed. He started dropping off, and then started awake and got hold of my arm and went "oh, I love you mummy....... you can go now." and was snoring within 5 seconds, hehe ^_^ xxxxx

Snow - thankyou hunni - it really is cool isn't it?! :') xxxxx

A.M - I'm super excited about it!! I feel like a litte kid!! haha thankyou hunni, it does help to have support, yeah...even if it is a bit fair-weather... tbh, I have some degree of compassion with my mum though as she has BPD too, so I know how hard it can be, and credit where credit's due - she's been trying so hard lately with everything, I'm actually really proud of her. xxxxx

Purple - I do indeed know, thankyou hunni. :) I gave him a big kiss on his gorgeous little forehead from you, and he said I have to give his "loves" to you hehe =) xxxxxx

Helpless, Emma - thankyou my honeys, I'm sure it will be great :) xxxxxxxx

Christine, thankyou hun, I'll be sure to take it easy... It seems days are gunna be a bit hectic (but when there's a 4 year old involved, when aren't they hectic?!!? haha) but i'm gunna make the most of the light nights and chill in the garden with a book, and just generally make sure i'm as well-rested as possible. xxxxxxx

Shadow, Jamie - thankyou lovelies!!! :) xxxxxxxxxx

*does banana-man dance with darling Bumble* :masked: xxxxxxxx

wow hun this is fantastic news... i am so happy for you.... i hope the weekend is going brilliantly....

and omg this is the cutest thing ever:

Thankyou everyone!!! :') He started dropping off, and then started awake and got hold of my arm and went "oh, I love you mummy....... you can go now." and was snoring within 5 seconds, hehe ^_^ xxxxx

Purple - I do indeed know, thankyou hunni. :) I gave him a big kiss on his gorgeous little forehead from you, and he said I have to give his "loves" to you hehe =) xxxxxx

awwww really, like reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllly?? cant wait to see him again, bet he has grown loads :) xxxx

Archived