Mental Health Forums

Jobbie Job

hummm_mabbe

I am really pleased for you. It sounds like just the right sort of opportunity for you to ease yourself back into work.

I am really pleased for you. It sounds like just the right sort of opportunity for you to ease yourself back into work.

Hi thanks data :) Yeah have got the first meeting with them all today at 1pm, will come back and give an update. Sitting here in me smart shirt and troosers, looking all neat lol.

So made up for your Ross!!!! And I NEED that lunchbox..... x

Fankoo Rosey Mc Tootingberry :) Blurble bloop bleep **dispenses sammich**

Well I went there today, they gave me an overview of what I will be doing, met some of the people and got a birds eye view of things. Tried to stay mindful throughout, be aware of any immediate feelings or assumptions and all that. I actually felt pretty laid back, which can sometimes be a problem as I can get a bit blathery, but it was OK with the mindfulness stuff. Felt balanced.

As I said I know my boss, and he is a good laugh and very supportive. He even said there is an opportunity for me to progress onto much more involved roles, with very good money and stuff. But for now I just wanna focus on, and he is happy for me to be doing just the simplest tasks, the basic stuff, and get used to being around HOOMAN BEANS again.

Also good is its only a 25 minute walk to work, and I can start at 9am which means I should be able to handle my morning bad feelings OK. Will prolly wake up at 7.00 and meditate to get me past the anxious / irritable bit, have brekkie then pootle into work about 8.30. Also walk past the docks, which is nice as boats are cool. Floaty floaty.

WOOHOO rossy mctinkle bum! am so very pleased for you! this is summat u deserve an will build ur confidence no end, we hope :)

*does wiggly bum dance in celebration for you* :bum::masked::sm.jpg: :speak_cool:

WOOHOO rossy mctinkle bum! am so very pleased for you! this is summat u deserve an will build ur confidence no end, we hope :)

*does wiggly bum dance in celebration for you* :bum::masked::sm.jpg::speak_cool:

Thanks toast, yeah I hope so. Will be unpaid for first three weeks as am doing a Job Centre Work Trial thing, just gives a safety net in case it doesnt work out and I wont lose my benefits if I need to stop. After that though, is proper salaried thingmabob. Feel very lucky as it feels custom made to help me out, so yes defo a confidence builder.

Must buy a diary though. Trying to think what else I might need ... maybe a nice pen. They prolly have notepads.

Heya Rossy

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm proud of you for making this magassive step :)

Good luck with it and if you get scared, bring something fluffy like a cute picture with you and stare at it until the nasties go away, that's what I do!

I really wish you the best of luck with it. That makes us both evil oil and gas tycoons! Mwahahahaa!

Ohh, since you're doing data entry, ask for two screens, that way you can hide Reddit/funny pictures behind work you're supposed to be doing on one screen if someone comes in :)

Good luck.x

Heya Rossy

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I'm proud of you for making this magassive step :)

Good luck with it and if you get scared, bring something fluffy like a cute picture with you and stare at it until the nasties go away, that's what I do!

I really wish you the best of luck with it. That makes us both evil oil and gas tycoons! Mwahahahaa!

Ohh, since you're doing data entry, ask for two screens, that way you can hide Reddit/funny pictures behind work you're supposed to be doing on one screen if someone comes in :)

Good luck.x

LOL Ok I like that, the other guys have two screens too. I like the idea of smuggling in some snurgle materials. Perhaps I will print off some bun buns and claim they are my pets :)

Archived