305 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 17 and under
    • 18 - 30
    • 31 - 39
    • 40 - 49
    • 50 +

haha it aint that good being 17

Oh it wasn't for me either! Was in an inpatient unit at 18!

I guess I mean being 17 knowing what I know now- but of course that isn't possible!

It does get easier btw- it never stops, but it does get easier. Take care!

Im 24, will be 25 in 3 months.

Emotionally i probably flit between 5 and 16.

Mentally my age depends entirely on who im with. Older and sensible with older people and younger and carefree with younger people.

Emotionally 10

Physically 129

Mentally 2

tongue.gif

Ok! I hope you come back to your own age soon. it's not easy feel your body like an elderly. I felt this way many time in my life too. :hug2:

I'm 23. I'm surprised how many people are here that are around my age! I feel like I can probably really connect with people cuz of that. It helps when people are going through similar life stages.

Well look at the bar chart - it is quite encouraging for all you young people. They say that for bpd at least (as far as i know) that it usually resolves itself as one gets older and the evidence on this site seems to back that up. Unfortunately, at the age of 48, I obviously don't conform to to their research boo hoo ......

Maybe it is because I am convinced that I am a sixteen year old girl and that it is the rest of the world (not to mention all the mirrors) who have got it all wrong.

It's a conspiracy!!!

• 1 month later...

According to my birth certificate I'm 33, emotionally, physically and mentally well that's subjective and can change from week to week and even as quick as hour to hour sometimes. And if its a day like today I'm only just sure of my name right this second. But ask me again in 20 mins might have a more lucid answer :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived