1. 1. How old are you?

• 17 and under
    • 18 - 30
    • 31 - 39
    • 40 - 49
    • 50 +

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was 19 when I voted in this poll but I'll be 22 in just over a month. I've been a member of this site for a long time and I'm glad I'm still here.

And if I'm still here when I reach the next age bracket I can delete my vote and vote again :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am 38. Sometimes I feel like a teenager, and sometimes I feel middle-aged, and sometimes I feel as old as yoda. lol.

But generally, I am quite content, and physically I am in 'okish' shape. Mentally scarred forever, but being treated. :)

• 3 weeks later...

im 22 but people think im younger than i am... at work say theres an assistant manager who is 23... she left and i asked about the position... they said they cant see me locking the shop up, that i dont seem mature enough and couldnt handle the stress.

another incident was when i was diagnosed she wrote a letter to my GP and i got a copy... it said "20 year old female, slim, works in retail etc i was surprised to hear she was 20 as she presents much younger"

i feel a bit hurt people think im younger than i am :(

• 2 weeks later...
im 22 but people think im younger than i am... at work say theres an assistant manager who is 23... she left and i asked about the position... they said they cant see me locking the shop up, that i dont seem mature enough and couldnt handle the stress.

another incident was when i was diagnosed she wrote a letter to my GP and i got a copy... it said "20 year old female, slim, works in retail etc i was surprised to hear she was 20 as she presents much younger"

i feel a bit hurt people think im younger than i am :(

((((((Ashleigh))))) people always think I'm younger than I am when I write but older when they see me. Once I was in an online game which was for people over 13. The guy in charge found out that one of us had broken the rules and was only 12 and asked us to guess who it was. I think I was 18/19, I was the oldest person there but EVERYONE thought I was the 12 year old. It was an awful experience but I ended up winning the game.

Then people meet me and I have all these physical health problems so I look about 30 or that's how I feel. People stop me in the street for surveys because they assume I have my own home and they are shocked I live with my parents. I do pay rent but it's not like renting a room anywhere else because I don't pay gas bills or anything like that, I just give my parents money that covers all that so I can't answer their questions. I don't even know who our gas provider is, the running of the home isn't my business.

• 3 weeks later...

can't remember if I already posted on this post or not lol oh well

actual age: 27

physically feel: 80..on a good day maybe 50 lol (cuz I have a physical disability)

mentally: fluctuates (sometimes I am hyper like a little kid other times serious and mature)

emotionally: fluctuates

lol

crazy pants

Archived