Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

ok... this is what i see

your pics on the front page when scrolled right

and when i click on gallery i get a big random pic and then this

hmmmm

had another play - set my album to public and i can see the pic and the album... so i dunno why some can see something and others cant :( sorry cant help further...

Annoying isnt it all these new things to figure out.

Just thought Id let you guys now that we havent made any changes all weve done is install the latest update of the forum software. And this new software has come with a few changes we cant unchange if that makes sense.Like the avatar and profile pic being the same now. Other things we'll have to work out as we go along.

We are aware of your comments and working on things behind the scenes.

Lily

• Like 3

hmmmm

had another play - set my album to public and i can see the pic and the album... so i dunno why some can see something and others cant :( sorry cant help further...

Could your setting of been switch'd to only friends can see your photo's Sah???...

Sadly there is 'no Sah album' in settings to manipulate. I think what is happening, is for whatever reason I am accessing a temp file for 'Sah'. Where the real actual file went is what I am trying to search for. I think it is around but I don't know why the system would not be able to locate it. Walker is right, it is gone from my profile page too. It was there yesterday after the update took place but poof today.

Edited by Saharah Blue

C-horse it seems yours is the only name that doesnt come up in a member search. I dont know why,we'll have to look into it.

For the other names the system seems to be as such that it then mentions all names with that in it,for instance you type;lily

Then comes;tiger-lily, lilyrose,lily etc I dont know if we can change that but will look into it.

Catseyes;is your problem solved now with villans advise?

The livesupport button needs to be re installed this will be done when Josh has time.

Villan;thank you so much for helping so many peeps with their questions!!

Lily

Hey guys,

Liked the look of the forums initially, but hadn't wandered about the place much. It's taking a while to get to grips with - i don't cope with changes well, and I'm a bit of a technophobe too lol - but I really like it! Only thing i've noticed is that I can't change my signature, but that's no biggie really.

Keep up the good work! :)

xx

Dice,Im afraid as far as I can see there simply is no option in this new software to follow members replies to comments you made on their profile.(I could be wrong)

The other notifications you set should work,Josh will have to look into why theyre not working for you.

Sah if you give me permission Ill sign in with your account and see what I can do.

Sure, if you think if would help. *Lily, I don't want you to think this is some kind of crisis on my end, just finding kinks and posting about it.

Villan;thank you so much for helping so many peeps with their questions!!

my pleasure lily... if i can help some ppls with some of the new functionality and take some of the pressure off you and josh, when you have all the techie stuff to deal with then i am happy to do so...

problem is, people seem to be seeing different stuff to what i can see sometimes... for instance with Sah's album that i can see and other's cant, and also i can find C Horse on a member search... dunno if that's cos i am on this new account that was created after the change and then merged with my old one - dunno... but i am sure it is just a matter of tweaking stuff...

you are here c horse

• Like 2

Youre a little wonder villan!

Yes dont know either why you can see things we cant,like you said maybe because of your new account.

Im sure Josh will sort it in time.

Lily

not sure if it's a new thing or not, but i noticed stars at the top of my profile (4 out of 5). what do the stars mean, and how do we get them?

they may or may not be new, but i never noticed them before. thanks x

Hi Manja

The stars are from before,

I dont know what way they work, though.

Ty lily & josh & villan & all who helped, its been pretty smooth compared to some of the updates i think.

xx

Hi can someone let me know why I can't leave comments on other profiles? When I try, it says 'error on page' at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

Also, is there any way I can automatically see all my friends and their comments on my profile - i.e. rather than clicking 'profile feed'?

Also (!) will I still receive notifications if someone has left me a comment?

Many thanks xxxxxxxxxx

Hi can someone let me know why I can't leave comments on other profiles? When I try, it says 'error on page' at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

Also, is there any way I can automatically see all my friends and their comments on my profile - i.e. rather than clicking 'profile feed'?

Also (!) will I still receive notifications if someone has left me a comment?

Many thanks xxxxxxxxxx

You'll receive a notification, don't worry :) and about leaving comments, you're not alone, I have that problem too and I think several other members reported the same problem. Hope it'll get fixed soon.

Edited by absolute423