Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

hi walker, sounds like you are dealing with the change now ok, which is something to feel good about, as i have just stayed out of the way.

well have had had a peep at this thread now and then.

xxx Christine xxx

Incidentally, in case others have it the same as me and are confused, I get neither a circle, nor a star in the "View New Content" section.

When I preview a topic I just get the folder icon.

Doesn't matter, just thought I'd share in case others had it that way too and thought something was wrong.

yeah i kinda realised people have different stuff when trying to help sah yesterday... that's why i am now posting screen shots as they are easier to compare with what others have or havent got... weird tho...guess we will have to wait for IPBoard people to release a fix for some of these things...

Villan, Walker and Bimo thank you. I think I am the same as you Bimo but Walker and Villan you are being very kind and patient (((hugs)))

I am getting the whatever it was you were saying Villan on some threads now, but not on this one so it must just be a glitchy thing.

I am getting the whatever it was you were saying Villan on some threads now, but not on this one so it must just be a glitchy thing.

bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzare lol

maybe it will catch up with whatever josh is working on fixing in the background and the IPBoard software people are fixing for the patch or whatever techie puter people call fixing stuff thingies these days lol

bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzare lol

maybe it will catch up with whatever josh is working on fixing in the background and the IPBoard software people are fixing for the patch or whatever techie puter people call fixing stuff thingies these days lol

I no speaky the lingo LOL

I know that I am being cheeky but can I have some more like points because I have run out.Thanks.

i would love to be able to have more like points too. i think i like too many things hehe.

oh and the points fairy seems to be gone lol :P

I just noticed if youre in the list of posts and under the name of post you click on the member that started it you get a little box with their info and you can also pm them from there then. Thought it was nice.

I know that I am being cheeky but can I have some more like points because I have run out.Thanks.

i would love to be able to have more like points too. i think i like too many things hehe.

hahaha,Is there a reason why we only get so many points a day?I WANT MORE :D

Edited by Honeyflower

I agree that the points fairy needs to be given some more supplies when she comes to see us :)

Erm just wonder I tried to log in on my phone before and it wouldn't load the signing in bit for me or nothing o.O, It only show's the home page...

From time to time I do like to collapse the status updates, it can feel a little in your face invective. However, I did like having access to the other blocks, new posts, blogs, calendar. Is there a specific reason for locking them all?

* no sooner do I hit post and it is back again...hmmmm

Edited by Saharah Blue

From time to time I do like to collapse the status updates, it can feel a little in your face invective. However, I did like having access to the other blocks, new posts, blogs, calendar. Is there a specific reason for locking them all?

* no sooner do I hit post and it is back again...hmmmm

if you hover your pointer over the right hand side of the title bar for each section a lil "x" should appear. click on that and the box will hide... to get it back hover again and "..." should appear, click on that and it all comes back

i have the upcoming events hidden and it doesnt keep coming back proper although it sometimes flashes up when i move back to the main screen but it hides itself quick enough...

hope that helps xx

I think Josh and I need to talk about the pints thing. I dont know what his opinion is,I have none so far,need to figure out the pro's and con's of more points.

We'll get back to you about it.

Lily