Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

Birthdays now appear as they should - PS in time for mine tomorrow. Not that anyone needed reminding

josh, maybe this might just be me, but on the list of birthdays it says that there are 8 birthdays today, but i can only see 5 listed, and i can't figure out how to view the full 8.

is there a way to view all 8? it might be just me being stupid.

i don't have my birthday saved in the site, i'm just concerned for you for tomorrow :)

If you click on today's date on the calendar at the bottom left of the board index, it will give you all 8 birthdays xx

ah that's fab :)

i don't share my birthday on here for privacy reasons, but was worried about others getting upset that others had gotten a happy birthday thread but they didn't x

you may need to refresh the page if it shows your old picture... have you tried that ?

you could have done it earlier if you'd read this post !!

Sorry! :ashamed0005:

From time to time I do like to collapse the status updates, it can feel a little in your face invective. However, I did like having access to the other blocks, new posts, blogs, calendar. Is there a specific reason for locking them all?

* no sooner do I hit post and it is back again...hmmmm

if you hover your pointer over the right hand side of the title bar for each section a lil "x" should appear. click on that and the box will hide... to get it back hover again and "..." should appear, click on that and it all comes back

i have the upcoming events hidden and it doesnt keep coming back proper although it sometimes flashes up when i move back to the main screen but it hides itself quick enough...

hope that helps xx

It was just all locked for a bit yesterday, like one connected block with only one x. I figured out the collapse thing, which is why I was posting about it. But ty for the tech support Kath, you've been great at sorting out little niggles.

Well I'll keep saying it...third time now...I can't comment on other's profiles. Can a mod please let me know if this is being sorted thanks xxxxxxxxxx

yay

I installed the members online today app wooohooo

Moving through 80's-themed accolades, for this you receive one 'Knight Rider' :)

knight-rider.png

Edited by hummm_mabbe
  • Like 2

Josh,Why are you not taking it easy on your birthday hun.You do so much for this site,I think you really are an amzing man,You must have an headache with all this,Anyway I wanted to tell you off but also wanted you to know I think that you're a really nice man too :)

Happy birthday again to you.xxx

((((hugs)))) xx

I can't add a star rating to pictures in the gallery??????????????????

Neither can I but I couldn't do it before the upgrade either :(

Hi can someone let me know why I can't leave comments on other profiles? When I try, it says 'error on page' at the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

Also, is there any way I can automatically see all my friends and their comments on my profile - i.e. rather than clicking 'profile feed'?

Also (!) will I still receive notifications if someone has left me a comment?

Many thanks xxxxxxxxxx

Some issues will be issues with the software that will be fixed with the next release. So that will come soon.

I don't know if you saw this fed up but I assumed it applied yours and others who where have niggly problems with comments and accounts etc...? I could be wrong but that is how I read it.

Thanks Sah! Appreciated. If any mods could please get in touch with me over this that would be great - so much better than having to constantly ask the same question over and over xxxxxxx

Another question I'm afraid - my subscription is up for renewal in a few days and I have clicked on the subscriptions tab at the top of the board index but can't see anything on there on how to renew it. Thanks for you help.

Just found out that I don't have to pay for new subscription with having posted over 3000 times - so please ignore this - sorry.

Edited by catsmother21

Where has the recent post's, Little thing gone??? I cannot see it at the side any more o.O...

I can't see it either but if you click on 'view new content' on the right hand side of the index board, you can access it that way xx