Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

Yay, I still see a black and white cat, but it is the daisy girl I like!

Yeah i see a daisy girl too,It will change soon for you too,I sometimes have this problem when i change my photo,It takes about 10 minutes to show for you :) x

Edited by Honeyflower

Birthdays now appear as they should - PS in time for mine tomorrow. Not that anyone needed reminding

josh, maybe this might just be me, but on the list of birthdays it says that there are 8 birthdays today, but i can only see 5 listed, and i can't figure out how to view the full 8.

is there a way to view all 8? it might be just me being stupid.

i don't have my birthday saved in the site, i'm just concerned for you for tomorrow :)

No, :blush02: I was just laughing about the computer says no in Little Britain the comedy series. Sorry Josh, no offence to you meant at all!

No, :blush02: I was just laughing about the computer says no in Little Britain the comedy series. Sorry Josh, no offence to you meant at all!

hehe i was joking. course i know its little britain, but i was trying to be silly.

might be one of those times something that seems funny in my head is less so out loud :P

Edited by manja.

ok this may be annoying and stupid of me but can we leave comments still for people? I can't seem to work this out!

some people had problems with it, but if you click on 'profile feed' on a members profile there is a 'leave a comment' box there and then click 'post'. x

I have upgraded the forums software with the latest update. This will fix any bugs.

Please let me know if current problems now the update is applied. All previous issues will be considered settled otherwise.

I have changed my photo from a cat to a girl, other members say they see the girl picture but I still see the cat. I have logged out and logged in again.

thanks josh :)

couple ickle things

can we see who has been "online today" please

and

can we see who is in the chat room please

Edited by Villan

I have changed my photo from a cat to a girl, other members say they see the girl picture but I still see the cat. I have logged out and logged in again.

refresh your screen

I can still see the cat picture x

you may need to refresh the page if it shows your old picture... have you tried that ?

you could have done it earlier if you'd read this post !!

Chat upgraded...

chat upgrade seems to have been helpful.

one change i notice is that it's good to be able to now copy a url into chat. i wanted to refer someone to a thread previously in chat but couldn't do this. thanks.

Birthdays now appear as they should - PS in time for mine tomorrow. Not that anyone needed reminding

josh, maybe this might just be me, but on the list of birthdays it says that there are 8 birthdays today, but i can only see 5 listed, and i can't figure out how to view the full 8.

is there a way to view all 8? it might be just me being stupid.

i don't have my birthday saved in the site, i'm just concerned for you for tomorrow :)

If you click on today's date on the calendar at the bottom left of the board index, it will give you all 8 birthdays xx