Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

Yeah I have been doing that but that confuse's me for some unknown reason o.O...

I've found another way - if you click on all the forums that you want to follow it will come up with a box asking if you want to be notified instantly - tick this and then click follow forum. Then in your notifications click on the notify you when someone posts in the forums you are following and it should come up in your notification box on the board index.

I've only just gone through all the forums and done this but not had any notifications about new topics yet - so it's work in progress!! I'll let you know if it works xx

• Like 1

Yeah I have been doing that but that confuse's me for some unknown reason o.O...

when you're in 'view new content' is it set to 'new since last visit'? x

ps it may be that i am completely mis-interpreting the issue, if so i apologise.

Edited by manja.

I've found another way - if you click on all the forums that you want to follow it will come up with a box asking if you want to be notified instantly - tick this and then click follow forum. Then in your notifications click on the notify you when someone posts in the forums you are following and it should come up in your notification box on the board index.

I've only just gone through all the forums and done this but not had any notifications about new topics yet - so it's work in progress!! I'll let you know if it works xx

Yup it works :)

Hi Dippy

The subscription page is not there. It was somehow lost in the recent upgrade. Hopefully this will be sorted soon, when Josh gets round to it. I think Lilly , at least is aware of the problem. xx

Hi Josh only read ur original post. I really feel 4 u and appreciate ur honesty. Im so sorry things arent how ud like them and i know its been hard w us too. Rest up 4 now and have some Josh time. Lots of love, Rx

Thanks for keeping an interest in the place josh, dont mind the new skin, haven't checked anything else to see if there is any problems, but hey ho, new things with sort out when its ready.

Thanks again for keeping the site up.

x

There might not be anything you can do about this and it might be coincidance but a few times over the last couple of days there have been members with very similar usernames signing up within minutes of each other so i suppose maybe they regstered and there was a problem with the 1st account so they made a new one almost straight away?

thank you honeyflower, I didnt know bots were sophisticated enough to make accounts, i thought they were just like computer programmes!

I still cannot log on here on my phone and it won't even let me change it, So I can get off the mobile board, Onto the main one... Will this be fix'd or stay like it is now???...

Can someone explain to me how comments work please? I'm not sure new members can post comments anymore so my welcome message probably needs updating. or even if you can just tell me new members can't post new messages that would be really helpful.

• Like 2