Mental Health Forums

Pappa Punks Playlist

marc-74

• 2 weeks later...

This one has came on three times today for me, It was the first song on shuffle, on the big computer, (it has 1.5 terabytes of music on it). Then when I went out, It was the first song that come on the headphones walking down the street, and just now, it's decided to play on this computer(my laptop)

Good bit-a-punk to shake off the sleepy head

I like to have a bit of a laugh with myself and sing this in the waiting room when waiting for appointments at the CMHT

was gonna put this in the 80's thread, but it missed the 80's by a few months, the album came out early 1990

ECSTASY MOTHER FUCKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw&ob=av2e

i'd forgot u'd done it but now u've put it up yeah i totally remember-its an amazing painting of him i bet she loved it.

this ones got one of the greatest bass lines of all time...

PS fab tunings again.....not seen any Joy Division on here for a while so thank you viven. I love Ian Curtis' voice and that painting is fab marc. Forgive me for being ignorant of these things, but how long did it take you to do that?

PS I hate bloody vevo. When did they take over youtube??! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PPS EMF!!! Brilliant!

A few days?? Are you serious? Sorry if I sound really thick but I thought it would take weeks at least! It really is lovely, am envious of your talent marc but am glad we all get to see the results on here - keep em coming when you get a chance! xxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes it takes fucking ages to get it, but this one just had the right feel and flow from start to finish, its a pretty simple piece to, the high contrast means,flatter detail, worked out nice.

Well as someone who 'thinks too much' when trying to create art, but who very much appreciates looking at it and feeling it, I say hats off to you sir xxxxx

Archived