Mental Health Forums

Chill Out Zone

Villan

I CANT STOP PLAYING THIS... since he tweeted the link, it has been on repeat...

not just cos of the song, but cos he is my hero... this guy was such an awesome football player both for Villa and ROI, and alcoholic and with other MH issues and sui attempts, his autobiography is the BEST book i have ever read and it makes me cry EVERY time... he has overcome so much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCbwXqoJGuo

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sneaked back for a listen....lovely tunes here. Well in for the thread villan!

Hahahaaaaaa yes lets do Ace of Spades right at the end!! xxxxxxxxxx

I know this is far from the end of the thread, but just to keep things going Until we blast out the full on balls out ear bleeding version......heres the slowy

I CANT STOP PLAYING THIS... since he tweeted the link, it has been on repeat...

not just cos of the song, but cos he is my hero... this guy was such an awesome football player both for Villa and ROI, and alcoholic and with other MH issues and sui attempts, his autobiography is the BEST book i have ever read and it makes me cry EVERY time... he has overcome so much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCbwXqoJGuo

Can't sing for toffee.....but appreciate your sympathy because he played for the Villa!!......as to his book, hmm, can't say I have heard of it, and please, don't say, because of his MH issues you would agree his opinions......why is it the best book you have ever read?

What sets it apart, makes it unique and the best book you have ever read?

Txx

........ and

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

would love to play a song called bad ambassador by the divine comedy but cant for the life of me figure out how its done

loved listening though great thread

Archived