Mental Health Forums

Do The Forums Seem Very Quiet?

CaTsEyEs

Where is everyone I noticed about a week ago that is seemed very quite here but everyday it seems to get quieter! Is everyone on holiday?

Has something happened that I have missed?

well i read a book on kindle 4 pc on wedesday, and today i was watching football and europa cup draws

and i think this morning i actually did a bit of work...

which is why i have been a tad quiet...

I've noticed that too catseyes, I do know of a few people who are away atm which probably makes it quieter and maybe some of the parents on here are busy getting their kids ready for going back to school. hopefully everyone who isnt posting is ok!

Yes

I wonder how long these forums last for. I have joined a few in the past and it just kinda slows down then eventually no one replies except mods then you try and go there 1 day and the link doesn't work anymore. There are a couple of really big fourms I use and I can't see them closing they always have like 100 plus people online. But smaller ones like these don't always last.

That is true but this isnt a new forum, its been around for a long time and i think the forums that close are often the fairly new ones. I think its just been a quiet week and things will pick up again. It will probably only close if Josh decides he doesnt want to put his time or money into the site anymore.

i dont think we need to spread panic about the site dying quite yet hun...

this place goes in waves, sometimes it can be quiet and as you well know other times it is manic...

it's just how it is !

it's also bank hol and people are away - getting in the last few days off before school goes back and also i dont think the weather helps much with people's chippyness and enthusiasm to post...

like always it'll bounce back...

I cant believe its been here 8 years! Shows its a success then :)

I've been on here alot the past little while, as works dried up at the minute, hopefully pick up again soon. I agree with Pie though, possibly got work commitments etc on. Wouldnt worry ;)

I miss some of the members who used to come on here alot when I first joined last year, but its great to see newbies here too.

I had noticed it has been quiet too,I think forums sometimes do,Could be with it being summer holidays?I pop in too between chores.x

I've had 4 migraines this week - so that has knocked me out for hours on end and so that's why I've not been around so much and I don't think this forum will be going anywhere either.

i was here yesterday but when i tried to add a post it wasn't saving. sometimes happens when connection isn't too strong. also going back to college in a couple of weeks so trying to make the most of overtime and freedom from assignments while i can lol

I'm back at work and its already insanely busy so I'm a bit knackered to be writing anything legible. I tend to stick to lighthearted topics when I'm feeling like this. I also check in, see whats going on and then bob out again xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS 'bob'?? Is that an actual verb?! xxxxx

Archived