Mental Health Forums

What Have You Done Today?

CrippleAndStarfish

Got up, Showered, Dressed, had a fag, Went to friends to get keys, had a fag, went to her salon, at salon had to ring clients because she was ill, re arranged appointments, went home, played with my nephew, walked him to nursery, walked home, spoke to pandora, walked our dog, spoke to pandora, had a fag, spoke to pandora, recieved email from GP telling me to call emergency doctor, spoke to pandora, rang emergency doctor, talked to pandora, had a fag, talked to pandora, emergency doctor called back, spoke to pandora, spoke to mel, CMHT rang spoke to them, spoke to pandora, spoke to mel, sister came home said hi, spoke to pandora and errm well yea...

during my day I have also watched Pirates of the caribbean 2&3, went to the bathroom for a wee many times damn tablets!, had a bit to eat, washed up, loaded the washing machine, played with my guinea pig, made a mess in my room trying to find my Uggs which I finally sold, wrote on here, put the radio on for our african grey. - can't remember when between everything else I did this, haha.

LBB x

today i have walked to my mums and been to the dentist with her

is the first time ive left the house alone since new year

only 15 minutes away but it feels like a real acheivment

make that fourth day running. Dayum, Suzy, take a break.

The shit is just flocking to me now, i'm just a magnet.

Gunna end up with absolutely no one and nothing before long. Wonderful.

On the plus side.... I did manage to go to the huge 24 hour Asda last night, do a big food shop, and get home, without killing any of the inconsiderate IQ-of-2 fucking pricks in there!!!

Had a great day so far :)

Had a shower, Tidied the house gave the dog a bath even though he hid under the table, I only have to say "bath" and he knows lol.

Feel happy today and I am on day 3 of no smoking :)

Had a great day so far :)

Had a shower, Tidied the house gave the dog a bath even though he hid under the table, I only have to say "bath" and he knows lol.

Feel happy today and I am on day 3 of no smoking :)

WTG on the 3 days smoke-free :)

I miss being at my mum's cause of our dog there, but one thing i do not miss is bathtime! lol. What breed is he?

well done on the not smoking fanta

im on my third day without weed but thats easy compared to givin up the fags

good luck to ya

You reckon? I'd give up the fags first if I had a choice.

hi yaz

i dont want to give up either of them but at £10 a gram its simply not sustainable

if only i lived somewhere with year round sunshine i could grow my own

hi yaz

i dont want to give up either of them but at £10 a gram its simply not sustainable

if only i lived somewhere with year round sunshine i could grow my own

Looks like the same price across the board then... Maybe you should try buying bulk? Hehehehehehe do they have that system in the UK?

Anyway, today, I have done a lot of cleaning again. I cried all day because no one has ever chosen me. I've never been anyone's favourite, and no one that I know would voluntarily involve me with their life. It really sucks realising that, and then hoping that a guy will choose you, and then realising the guy cut you off a week ago with no warning. Ugh. Now I'm just feeling beligerant and run over.

yeah works the same everywhere i guess but the trouble with me is if i buy an ounce i smoke it in a day

my wife and i were given a realy nice bong as a wedding present. engraved glass in a velvet lined leather case . quite a large one. only comes out when i've got a good supply cos it takes a g to fill it. lol. i've tried giving up the fags and just smoking bud but i find that i smoke it as often. and i'm a 30 or 40 a day smoker.

sorry to hear you had such a crappy day

today i have been nursing a hangover and entertaining a very lively 6 year old boy.

ooh my poor head

I woke up at 10.30. Downloaded a song from Itunes. Bought my boyfriend a dvd off Amazon. That's it. Trying to get motivation to go and do the ironing.

....Erm, sorry guys, but.... If you wish to talk about weed, can i ask that you please do it via pm or in another topic? It's really triggering for me. Sorry.

Today, i've slept until about half an hour ago, and then got right on back to fucking shit up.

I am sorry to trigger you.

I think it's a good idea everyone gives up, as NathanJ and I are trying to do. It's part of what will make us better.

Sorry again, Snoozy. I suck :(

hey guys, nooo, no need for that. You's weren't expected to just know, hence me just asking. Really appreciate you's being understanding, thank you, means a lot. Hope you've both had a good day, and thanks again. xxx

not as much as i should have done, but i have done all the things that had to be done...

i fed myself

i watched some stuff on telly - that midwife program is ace

i re-organised my books on my kindle and read for a little while

i played nice with some people on a book forum i belong to

i washed up

i put some clothes away

i recharged my bike light batteries

i sorted my fantasy football team transfers for my wild card

i was sposed to do a whole lot more, so it was really a waste of a day, but i cba, and that's ok cos i did do the really important stuff... :)

was our anniversary yesterday, both of us got the same card, was funny. he got me a very cute teddy and a jumper, first time hes ever bought me clothes and he chose very well. woke up next to him this morning, lovely when he sleeps over and im not alone in the morning. took the dogs to the beach and they had a great time bless them. came home and chilled out. been a good day but now im sick with anx about going back tomorrow. have to face them all.

so glad you had a wonderful anniversary, Pandora hun. Hope today isn't going too badly for you. xxx

Forcing myself to take it easy with housework - ten minutes and then a break - but i've got a lot to do and it's hard to not just push and get it all done in one fell swoop. I know i'll suffer if i do that, though, so fighting it.

The cats are getting in my way, they seem to think that the washing up bowl is a swimming pool, and Lucy shouldn't be in water as she's still got a bit of a scab from getting neutered, so am constantly shooing her away, and can't leave water in the bowl for a moment unattended.

Thomas has the runs, so have already cleaned the tray out once today. It's cause of the worming treatment, so it's nothing to worry about, but it's stressing me out a bit.

Have decided i'm going to do housework until dinner time, and then chill on the ps3 for the evening before having an early night if my eyes aren't too bad.

Have cleaned the litter tray, groomed the mogs, washed about a dozen pots, had a visit from my Care Co-ordinator, put carpet cleaner down (a pet safe one that cost me a fecking bomb, so it better work!).

Sat folding a few clothes now and gunna get them to one side to take up when i next go upstairs. Going to finish washing the pots once i've had some lunch, then will start organising the cupboards in the kitchen as i'm sick of it being a mess, makes it hard to know what i've got in, what i need.

I'm already knackered, i'm gunna be even worse tonight :(

well today was first day of my hols.

I got up normal time 6am then daughter played up but went to school yay! but my mood set in due to her playing up, so had a few jack danials, watched a bit of tv until 11am then went back to bed. slept for 3hrs! then got up and took dogs out again.

Then i started to feel better, so put washing on and ive cleaned one of the snake tanks. So im pretty pleased with myself, as i am building up in giving up drinking and smoking this week and ofcause i will need to destract myself so walking dogs and doing some housework is something to start with.

Im having a drink again, but watching how much i drink and also told husband i WILL be going to AA tomo night as im not working i have no excuse!

there u have it!

well today was first day of my hols. I got up normal time 6am then daughter played up but went to school yay! but my mood set in due to her playing up, so had a few jack danials, watched a bit of tv until 11am then went back to bed. slept for 3hrs! then got up and took dogs out again. Then i started to feel better, so put washing on and ive cleaned one of the snake tanks. So im pretty pleased with myself, as i am building up in giving up drinking and smoking this week and ofcause i will need to destract myself so walking dogs and doing some housework is something to start with. Im having a drink again, but watching how much i drink and also told husband i WILL be going to AA tomo night as im not working i have no excuse! there u have it!

It sounds like you're doing well hun, thank you for sharing this with us.

It's good that you're aware of how it's likely to affect you and what you'll need to help you manage too....

y'know, there's plenty of housework to be done here if you need more distraction.... :P

Really pleased to hear about you going to AA tomorrow, i think that's a positive step and am wishing you the best for it. Will you let us know how it goes?

xx

Thanks snoozy hun, means alot to be replied to xx

On the plenty of housework at ur house well? heck how can it hurt lol

Prob will keep u all updated, i seem to be checking in a bit more here lately.

Huggles to all and u snoozy x

Put all the books I have and dont need on Dutch Ebay

Did the catlitterbox and some other stuff

Went for groceries

Cleaned them away

Had a nap

Archived