Mental Health Forums

What Have You Done Today?

CrippleAndStarfish

so far i woke up and took the dogs out, now im thinking on what to do next. Plenty things to do, not sure how much motivation ive got just now lol

Got up.

Cried loads.

Cleaned downstairs.

Cried while doing it.

Ate some Carrs water biscuits with Lurpak.

Having half an hour on here and then going to exercise and then have a bath.

well... i have actually done some work today rather than pissing about on the internet...

sadly all's i have left to do is monitor some deals that are ticking along quite nicely and some filing which i have NO intention whatsoever of actually doing so i guess i will make myself a cup of green tea and go back to pissing about on the internet and reading my book on kindle for PC (best thing ever - read book all day on computer whilst pretending to work)

roll on half five...

*** important to note that if i have stuff to do then i will work my ass off, just where i work is deathly quiet and if the salesmen dont sell owt, there is nowt for me to administrate!

Villan - you dirty skiver, you :P nahhhh you know i jest hun.

Sounds like a pretty chill day for you, that's cool :) Hope your cuppa was nice, enjoy your reading :)

xxxx

I've had a bomb dropped on me today with regards to therapy, so i'm off for some much-needed tea and sympathy at my nana's.

xxxxx

sorry about that snoozy (((hugs)))

Today I chilled and caught up on loads of stuff I had to watch on TV that I recorded, Was nice to relax.

Also not smoked now for 6 days :) All good.

Had lovely chat with Josh and discussed some workstuff

Cleaned some

Repair man came for radiator

mailed friend

Feels like I did loads but now writing it down its nothing...oh well.

Today my CPN came over. Then I did some more packing as I am moving flat soon. Went for a quick walk along the sea front then for a hot chocolate in Costa. After that been at home until Mum visited and we went to look to see if there any dogs looking for rehoming.

This morning I did some self-soothe

• wash, blow dried and straigtened my hair and took my time over it, thinking one-mindfully
  • facial scrub
  • triple oxygen facial mask.

Skin feels lovely now :)

went to lectures this morning but couldnt face any more so came back to the flat and went to sleep. been in bed most of the day. read some of my book. thats about it. thoroughly distanced myself from flatmates now. dont see them at all. i like being on my own, just me and my thoughts. have considered moving to another floor by myself

I went for another blood test. as this involved leaving the house i also did my hair nails and make up. I was ready on time and i didnt forget my blood test form like last time.

Got up cleaned,did dishes,showered.

Discussed some stuff with Josh.

Hung out with hubby

Made lunch

Watched some telly

Did my DBT homework

Changed bedsheets

Sorted out cubboard,threw away out of date stuff

Talked to stepdad on phone

wrote long email to a friend

checked facebook

printed and laminated DBT reminder cards

Had dinner

Watched telly

did some work here

now Im sorting/updating my soothe box

Busy and productive day Lily :)

I really like the idea of DBT reminder cards - might steal that one myself! :ph34r: I need to buy a laminator to laminate the recipes that I am typing up for my recipe folder so I could use it for this too.

I have drafted my DBT homework ready to be typed up and sent tomorrow.

Have cuddled and played with Rosie (my cat).

Talked to and cuddled hubby.

Got the kids off to school this morning then went to town with hubby, He went home and I met a friend for lunch was good as I haven't seen her in a couple of months, Bought myself a coat and a new pair of boots too :D Also went back to fag ends to get myself more patches and spray. 1 week smoke free now! :)

I've had breakfast,

went to a taxi company's office near the town centre to collect my nana's phone, as she left it in the taxi the night before.

washed a few pots,

been to the pet hospital which is just over 5 miles away to collect a delivery for my 2 moggies,

nipped to the shop,

played with the cats,

hoovered the kitchen,

dusted,

had a nap,

sat about online for a bit,

spoke to nana on the phone a couple of times,

sorted out a bank transfer - was frustrating as wouldn't work as i kept getting signed out of online bank account, but got it done eventually, even though it took half an hour when it should have taken 2 minutes.

cooked dinner,

ate way too many rich tea biccies,

washed a couple more pots,

scooped litter tray,

went to bed and had a sleep.

woke up about an hour ago, unable to drop back off laid in bed as started to panic a little, so have come downstairs and on here, gunna make a cuppa, and then try and get another hour's sleep on the couch curled up with the mogs.

Woke up at 6

Cleaned up crap around the house,did dishes

got coffee for hubby

did some work here

discussed some stuff with Josh

got groceries with hubby

did my nails

next Ill watch some telly

clean up groceries

hang up wash

shower

have a nap! lol

so far today, i've slept! Feel really lazy, my sleeping pattern is completely whacked, need to take steps to sort it out.

I've got a couple pots to wash, litter trays need sorting, and need to pick up the rubbish that seems to grow like weeds in the livingroom without any help at all.

I'm gutted though, my bin wasn't emptied on Tues as it should have been, and it is completely full, so have litter stacking up in a spare kitchen bin that i've put in the garden, and more in the kitchen. Need Tuesday to hurry up, hate having rubbish piled up.

Just on hold on the phone to the council, again.

I have picked up my wedding ring, engagement ring and watch from the jewellers - they are all sparkly and lovely again after being cleaned.

Picked up a parcel from the post office.

Bought some primroses, crocuses and irises for the garden.

Booked hair appointment for next week.

Hoovered downstairs.

Had a bath.

Started typing up DBT homework and will finish later and email.

Downloaded some DBT reminder cards (thanks Lily :) )

Not doing anything else now apart from going to the fish shop for fish and chips for me and hubby and rosie cat (she just has the fish!) later.

Had new front door fitted

Took 3 c'pams

Took a photo of my fish to the aquarium to check out infection and was told it was a tumor :crying_anim:

Bought my mum some chocolate and then had hot chocolate with her

Got all my hair chopped off real short

I love C'pam days - feel normal and peaceful. Apart from my poor little Troy.

Back to absolutley nothing tomorrow, so will try and enjoy rest of this day :)

So far the cats and I have watched 6 hours of the most amazing tennis match, and as much of the Daytona 24hours as we could.

We're very, very giddy on Red Bull.

After a quick cup of tea and a biscuit, we're off to clean our disgustingly filthy house.

Go us!

Got up at 10 I think

Did three loads of wash

Hung up wash,

did dishes

Ironing

changed bedsheets

hung out with hubby

did lil work here

watched a movie

had lunch

talked to mum on phone

talked to friend on phone

now shower,then dinner and then lazy in front of telly

Got up at 8.30.

Surfed the interwebs.

Washed up and wiped kitchen sides.

Dusted.

Changed bedding.

Put some washing in.

Had a long soak in a bubble bath then had a shower afterwards.

Walked to the shop to get some fresh air.

Archived