Mental Health Forums

What Have You Done Today?

CrippleAndStarfish

tidied up the last few house bits, sorted through family photos and documents ready for doing a family tree with my nana, and am currently dogsitting my friend's 14 week old pup. He's gorgeous ^.^

Changed bedding.

Did a huge pile of ironing while listening to a couple of CDs.

Gave myself a manicure.

Washed up.

Did a wash load - will wash bedding tomorrow.

Got up at 10.30.

Cried a little.

Exercised and read.

Had a long bath.

Did hair and make up.

Made some Chilli.

Put potatoes in the oven.

Looked at booking a week in Centre Parcs in May.

Got up early, had a wash.

Had a cuppa and some toast.

Took Lucy to the vets for a check up. All is well, she was underweight when she came to me but her weight is spot on now, so thankful for the help I was given on ideas how to get some meat on her bones, cause it's worked so well. Same goes for Thomas too, he's at the vets tomorrow so we'll see how well he is doing then.

Nipped into town to get a few bits and pieces.

Made cupcake mix and they're baking in the oven now - making The Wizard Of Oz themed cakes for my mum as a little thank you cause she's helped me recently.

Sorted kitchen cupboards out and got shelves from town to put up in kitchen later if arms stop being achey.

Got a couple pots to wash, dry, put away, bin to empty, CDs to organise a little better, and then i'm done.

Also got nana and her sister in law coming round soon for a cuppa and a chat. Should be nice.

Slept in late

cleaned a bit,did dishes

made phonecall

looked at tax-form doesnt need to be done yet

made shoppinglist

checked administration

now in bed with bad back watching telly

As Paul Daniels would say - not a lot.

Did a washload.

Washed up.

Had a bath.

Read through this week's DBT homework - could be quite triggering but have to do it.

If I can summon the motivation, I might do some more ironing later.

Did some ironing (that's all I ever seem to do and there's only the 2 of us!)

Printed off this week's DBT homework and put it in my folder.

Washed up.

Watched some TV with hubby.

Did a face scrub and then a collagen face mask.

In a bit going to sort out stuff for charity. We have a friend who works for the RSPCA so it always go to him and handy as well because he comes and picks it all up for us. Will have more room in the spare room then :)

Got up late

Got groceries with hubby,took pics of the snow here.

Came home,cleaned toilet,did load of wash etc

Had a shower

Had lunch

Checked emails etc

Hung around

Talked to cousin on phone

Did video chat with mum in law in Oz

Videochat with mum and baby Jason

No watching telly

nowt much .

I get up make breakfast, nag kids to get up, make lunch, nag dd to get ready for her friend, watch film with son,

kids play in snow, make tea, watch tv, drink and go to bed,

I've been to the doctors for blood tests,

cleaned out the pup's crate,

sorted the litter trays out,

groomed the cats,

given Lucy her medication,

am just about to go and do something to eat and a cuppa, then plan is hoover, wash pots, sort laundry, then read for a bit.

xxx

Got up,went back to bed lol

Talked to Josh,did work for BPDworld

Hung out with hubby,did catlitter

More work for BPDworld

Now watching telly

Read through this week's DBT homework to start myself thinking about it and will make some notes tomorrow.

Hoovered downstairs.

Cooked tea.

Got on my exercise bike - have been getting on it every other day for a couple of weeks now (one of my New Year's resolutions), it's helping my MH and starting to feel a bit fitter - taking it slowly though.

Had a conversation with my cat ^_^ while hubby was asleep this morning - she didn't say much back though :eh: - just looked at me like I was a bit loopy :lol:

Today it took a serious amount of effort to get out of bed. I made it into work for about 9.30am.

I spent the whole day desperately wanting to get home to bed. But when I was finished work I went to the gym for half an hour.

I have not done much since, but I am going to tidy living room now for CPN tomorrow, and now gonna have a shower and then bed :)

Did my vol.work shift at the cafe.

Had a browse around a couple of charity shops.

Cleaned the ALREADY CLEAN inside of my car.

Had my tea, pork chop, mash & green beans & gravy.

Fell asleep lol .

Laid in bed for a good hour praying to anything i could think of to make today just feck off already.

Failed at that, so got up and dressed.

Had a cuppa, and gave in on the ciggies, smoked one with my cup of tea.

Went to oncology appt. - Got good news, but don't really feel very relieved atm. Think am just numb with the shock/stress of it all still.

Picked the pup up on the way home, he was here for about half an hour before I hit the floor and just started sobbing. Phoned his owner (my friend) and explained that i need a break from training him, that it's too much for me to manage just at the moment, but stressed that i'm not giving up, that it's not permanent, that i just need a day or two to just rest and get over the stress. He was really understanding and supportive, so i'm glad.

My friend should be here about 7 to collect him, and Nana is here at the moment, just finishing her cuppa and then is going home.

She came round to encourage me to wash the pots, and she also got a few bits from town for me, but the pots are still unwashed for now.

I'm really tired, and feel all tied up in knots.

I want to smoke and smoke, but I won't. I've had one today and have no intention of having any more.

I think I need to sleep. Will be having a very, very early night tonight, and not setting any alarms for tomorrow, gunna just let myself sleep for as long as i need to.

Did our administration

Stuff around the house

Talked to mum on phone

Talked to friend on phone

Had a nap

Did dishes and load of wash

Now watching telly

I'll post this about yesterday as its still early for today! :P

I caught up with some friends, signed all the papers to withdraw from Uni :( And thats about it ha

x

Archived