Mental Health Forums

No Plaice 4 Me

banjo

i feel that you are not seeing the whole picture you seem stuck on how things were and not how they are for you now..... and as for calling the mothers of your children scrubbers this is harsh seems that most of those women have had to bring your children up with out their real father's help .... my ex seemed to miss that point too he called me names yet i am the one who brought up our kids.....and i have done a good job in doing so ..... back to you and where you are now ..... until you go for help with your drinking you will only see the negatives as in your not available to your children, that you see that this forum is some how picking on you .... they are just reacting to what you have typed out so far there is some good advice as well as the other stuff, we are not all perfect at all ..... but we learn and move on, if you are willing to heal go seek help, a GP or AA could be first port of call i'm hoping for your sake you do go for help ....as its never to late

Really tried to keep my mouth shut but really pissed off now.

Scrubbers- slags - it. If they were indeed either of those three, what the hell does that make you? Crap taste in women? Crap bloke that can't do any better? No self respect? Eleven kids - No bloody condoms!? FFS Grow up and if you really do have mental health issues stop slagging women and your children off and tell us what they are, you may even get some advice.

Every now and again, and I could be completely wrong, but two or so people join here at the same time, and post crap like this. He is winding us up. Notice they always have one ally? Friends, that are bored sitting in one room with two laptops because they have nothing better to do.

Wanna hear another of my opinions? Probably not but I'll say it anyway, some of us feel awful, just posting, about life shattering situations, some of us find it really bloody hard to either stay on this planet or ask for help, to feel the worthiness to actually speak. Some of have children that we stay alive for, that ONE AND ONLY REASON. Know what that feels like? No course not. Because you are a selfish man, blaming your failures on your ex's and your children, face the truth and sort your life out.

You are right about one thing - we are not perfect. I am a f*** up that is holding on with my bloody fingernails, failing along the way. But I don't come onto a MH forum and say that all men are bastards because I have been hurt, abused, beaten blah blah bloody blah by four weak and sick men. Neither should you. Now I am off to feel total shit for speaking. Fuck it.

Sorry ILH I never thought of it like that,banjo if you're here to wind us up then please just go away.

(((((ILH))))) You make total sense, sorry that you feel hurt.xxxxxx

Sorry ILH I never thought of it like that,banjo if you're here to wind us up then please just go away.

Not at all hurt Growly cat, how could a 'man' like that cause hurt? Just really angry that people struggle to stay alive daily, and when you join a forum it's to get help. And I am sure he'll say this is his way of asking for help, but that is rubbish. He is clearly a bitter man, with a grudge against women and maybe women with MH issues. Well he needs to go join Shari Scheiber stupid site and slag us all off there instead.

Banjo, and I really should shut the F up now but can't because I can only bloody talk when angry or c'pammed out my head, but ever wondered if any of your eleven children have mental health problems? Do you ever sit back and think "Shit, what have I done to them?" Being punched in your face by your father does damage, whether it is once or twice or every bloody day. You are a selfish, selfish 'man' and wallowing in your own self pity, go find a site for violent losers. You would be welcomed there. Plenty of them out there, must be a million forums.

And YES I know I have crossed the line. Fuck it don't care.

banjo you have no resect for women what so ever! you're vulgar and nasty, how dare are you call us slags!!! nobody is gonna take your shit!we have enough problems without some arrogant man with a chip on on shoulder talking about us like that,everyone on here have problem's but they dont take it out on other people! as i said before you need to go to anger management ! fast.

Not at all hurt Growly cat, how could a 'man' like that cause hurt? Just really angry that people struggle to stay alive daily, and when you join a forum it's to get help. And I am sure he'll say this is his way of asking for help, but that is rubbish. He is clearly a bitter man, with a grudge against women and maybe women with MH issues. Well he needs to go join Shari Scheiber stupid site and slag us all off there instead.

Banjo, and I really should shut the F up now but can't because I can only bloody talk when angry or c'pammed out my head, but ever wondered if any of your eleven children have mental health problems? Do you ever sit back and think "Shit, what have I done to them?" Being punched in your face by your father does damage, whether it is once or twice or every bloody day. You are a selfish, selfish 'man' and wallowing in your own self pity, go find a site for violent losers. You would be welcomed there. Plenty of them out there, must be a million forums.

u r right sorry

banjo you have no resect for women what so ever! you're vulgar and nasty, how dare are you call us slags!!! nobody is gonna take your shit!we have enough problems without some arrogant man with a chip on on shoulder talking about us like that,everyone on here have problem's but they dont take it out on other people! as i said before you need to go to anger management ! fast.

u however r jumping on the bandwagon so do 1

its not nice for a child to hear there father speak of there mother in such a vile way, i hope to god you dont say these things to your kids, how would you feel if your father spoke about your mum in that way? these women are still the mothers of your children! you should give them some respect!

Archived