Mental Health Forums

My New Bun :)

AmyP

I tried to send you a message but it seems you have no space so I'll post it here

Hey :)

I just saw your post about your new bunny (congratulations he's adorable!) and I thought I'd send you a message because I'm currently looking for a new home for my little fluffball. It's nothing to do with her, she's a really great rabbit, I'm just not able to give her enough attention which makes me feel like she's lonely, and I don't want to get another one because she's so sweet and I *know* I'd end up with a little hellraiser cause I got so lucky first time XD

She's two years old, spade and a house babbit. I saw you're having a little trouble with yours, don't worry about that he'll calm down :P When we first got Coelho she used to pull up the carpet and eat everything XD She's wonderful now though, calmed down a lot. She doesn't chew wires (we lost about four pairs of headphones in the beginning cause the wires are so thin but she's realised it's not hay now XD), and if she picks up something she's not supposed to or if you leave tissue on the floor (loves it lol) you either clap or say "ah!" and she'll put it down/leave it alone.

Anyways let me know what you think :)

Love Saxen xxx

hi wish i could see then i would know what he looks like. i've got 6 rabbits one is a house rabbit he's a giant i've had a few house rabbits had the first one at 13 let me know if you need any tips x

Archived