Mental Health Forums

Bpdville! (Plagiarism!)

Maddison

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have these in every room... And I'd have a big kids soft playing area with a huge ball pit ... So when we feel like being a kid, We can be :D ...

yayyyyyyyyyyy :) *moves in with all of yous*

i'd love to live in a wooden chalet - open plan inside all on one level but with a mezzanine sleeping area, a huge living area with big comfy sofas, loads of cushions and blankies and a massive entertainment system TV/DVD/Stereo etc, a well functional kitchen, exotic bathroom and a huge games area. next to which would be a small, manageable garden where i can learn to grow veg and stuff and sit in reading my kindle...

and i'd like some lakes and mountains like they have in upper austria to walk round please...

and a couple really nice restaurants who only use fresh home grown ingredients and stuff...

and a pub/club/meeting place which is warm and inviting and friendly and where everyone is welcome...

and of course i will invite my ex-therapist to come and live/stay/work as convenient to her... cos she is ace and can then help everyone else like she helped me...

and i'd get me a russian blue kitty...

xxx

I love your playroom Dice :) and I don't know if this has been mentioned already but we would need a hairdresser/beauty salon/spa for pampering and relaxation and maybe some golf carts so we can drive round to each other's houses to see each other?

this thread just gets better and more n more fancful, i love it!

Love the soft play area idea dicey!

Sah, love the little oval house- its so pretty.

An of course ya don't have to have bpd to live there, everyones welcome, Villan love your idea of a house, with a mezz bedroom and big huge sofas an blankies an netflix an everythin! Memory foam everywhere!!!

Did someone say a petting zoo?

I want one of those carousel carnival rides and a popcorn and candy floss stall , *sigh* it would be heaven :)

Villan your ideas are heavenly!

Yes spa treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures......

Camping on the beach with good friends and good food.

I'd like to live in BPDVille with all the lovely people here. But unfortunately, I would avoid all of you, and if I saw you out I would put my head down and pretend not to see you. Maybe I could live on a little island somewhere, with no other people.

Well I'm a bit like a mole and so would like to live underground.

This would be my first choice home, as it's a bit 'Gandolf' like! :D

My next choices would be these 2 :)

I love them all Silver but think the second ones are my favourite :) xx

Cats, I've always harboured a secret desire to live in a hut in the woods,

so I like the Gandalf one cos it has woods nearby.

But yeah the pluses on the other 2 is that i could have swimming pools n such too :D

x

Archived