Mental Health Forums

Bpdville! (Plagiarism!)

Maddison

I can be the cake chef! Already run a business doing catering and cakes :) Mainly all day breakfasts and light lunches, but I love to cook.... as long as you all stay away from the kitchen when I get a high on!

Would love a MASSIVE kitchen with loads of fridge, freezer, oven, griddle and fryer space and maybe a few panini presses, preferably bar mark on one side and flat on the other so you get the nice pattern on the top of the paninis or toasties :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cottage similar to the one Beatrix Potter had, but in an exotic country where outside the English country garden was surrounded by white sands, palm trees and sapphire blue ocean which adapted to what ever temperature I wanted at the time.

The house would be small on the outside but huge on the inside, like Hermione Grangers handbag.

I'd want a glass stair case, and spotlights with a dimmer switch, I'd want a relaxation room with mood lighting and the floor would be all soft and cushiony and for some reason have lots and lots of cusions around and sofa's, and one entire wall would be a huge tropical fish tank, while another wall would be just full of books of every description to suit every mood.

I'd have an indoor hot tub/Jacuzzi and and endless supply of beer, cocktails and other alcoholic beverages I like.

One of those wonderful kitchens with an island in the middle and those random pop up plug things, and the kitchen would be bigger than the house I currently live in, It would have black work surfaces with silver glitter, and linoleum flooring which would be designed like the stone flooring in a castle, The walls would be in dark red or something, with a massive restaurant style cooker and oven and grill, and I want an overhead pan rack.

The bathroom would be one of those awesome futuristic ones with a bath with lights in, and the shower would have colour changing lights, and i want one of those drying chamber things, and and and square sinks and stuff. it would be done in dark colours like black and metallic grey.

As for the bedroom, I'd want a veranda outside it with french doors, it would have a lush, cream coloured carpet and the bed would be a huge 4 poster, with fitted wardrobes, I'd probably go for an indian feel with rich colours and tapestries.

I'd want a cleaner and a nanny and a cook and a personal trainer.

I'd have a pet dik-dik, a St Bernard and in the garden I would have a tiger.

Oh and I'd have a room somewhere in which to put all my witchcraft stuff, And a few dementors around outside to suck out the soul of my social worker (if she even has a soul that is) every time she tries to come over to annoy me XD.

20080620200027_thumb.jpg

Catsmother that is a nest! A tree house on the ground.

Sorry I've run out of likes but I really like it. I could snuggle up in there with my cat and be quite happy :)

After much searching I found a picture of what my perfect home would look like (Villan you described pretty much exactly what I want XD)

tumblr_m3ny1tHFdc1qzwmsso1_1280.png

All that's missing are chickens, horses, goats, sheep and a cow. And me :P

Archived