Mental Health Forums

Commending This Forum On Recent Shows Of Unbelievable Strength

fedup!

While I appreciate this thread, mainly because I've been included in it, I really worry for the many who haven't had a mention. I haven't read and remembered all the names mentioned so far but I personally often think of Growly, Maddison, Berenger, Walker, Vivien (a lot), AppleCrumble, JBR (sorry can't remember the numbers after JBR), Natfredricks, Iron Lady, catsmother (who both haven't been here in ages but are missed), Sundries, bananas, Christine, orangelamp, dorian, cookyducky, guntarded, elvis, daisyduck, artemis, Tan, Maddy, fedup, Jinxsta, emogirl, Saharah, addy, debz, amenthyst, annielou, bereft, cadance, pandora, esme,Eagleheart, lonelyheartemma, detroitguy, imdebbiem, lucy, ollie, successful.worthrough, corpsewithapulse, JasmineRose, Dice, Data, Shadowoftheday, snoozysuzy, jeckle, tray, absolute, badkitteh, data, villan, jelly-bean, Lily, Josh.... Oh and the list is truly massive. It's dangerous to list specific people as there are always always people missed out and I'd hate to trigger people's "I've been forgotten" feelings. There are many new people, people who come and don't post, people who do post,etc who haven't been included in any post yet... But please know you're all important and without all of us this forum wouldn't exist xx

All of you!!

You teach me things every day, to never judge as you dont know truly peoples stories and struggles,to have patience,how strong people are,how wise.

i would like to commend this forum for the way in which we support and care for each other even when things are not so good for ourselves and for the way that people feel able to be honest about themselves and not feel judged. for acceptance and appreciation, fxxx

i for one dont think i would ave survived the last 5` years without the love of the people in this forum, you are all wonderfull people who i depend on, i wish i could give each and every one of u a hug

fedup that was sooo sweet thank u soooo much u got me all teary! thanks for soo much love , made my day :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthank u soo muc love! means more than u can believe to me Xxxxxxxx :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx there are so many names i could add but i feel i wouldn't do any justice to it at this point n don't want to list names n leave anyone out so ((everyone who has ever been a member )))

I feel like you guys are my family, a nice, loving, caring one.... we argue and squabble sometimes like siblings but we always recover, theres times of silliness and laughter like being the naughty kids in the classroom, we parent each other at times, tell each other off, we give compassion and hugs, we hold each other up as best we can, we listen to each other, we cry together, we share good times and bad... we trust, we share, we're honest.... we give our time and our hearts... we share our experiences and our pain... most of all we fight together and survive together.

Much Love as always.

PS When i'm a trillionaire, im'a buy the isle of wight, kick all the people off and we can all live there and bring only the good people in our lives... and everyone will have free therapy and CPN's that never leave, therapists for life....... and the people that can't work will have benefit money from me, no assessments so we can tell A-TOS to eff-off.....yeah, one day...

xx xx xx

that sounds so lovely Jinxsta.

in a community like that I bet more of us could work. maybe i'm wrong but it seems like it isn't always the work thats the problem its the people you work with.

(((Fedup))) This is a really lovely thread and I am pleased and warmed to read all the posts. I would also like to mention (((Ilosther))) (((ShadowGirl))) (((barbones))) (((catsmother21))) and of course (((Growly ))). xx

:blush02: thanks. I have come back to this post many times and at times wanted to edit out the names I mentioned.. because I basically said "I don't want to name names.." but then went on to name names! I know I won't have included many and I worry that this thread is acting as proof to some that they aren't important. I think there is an element of truth that if you're more active around the forum you may get mentioned more here, but I also want to say that isn't always the case. Jeckle, for example, you aren't very active here but you're not forgotten. And there are people such as Iron Lady and Catsmother who I also think about a lot.. neither have posted in ages. But anyway, I hope people aren't taking it personally if their name isn't mentioned. But I'll shut up now :) xx

PS thanks for your kind words to me too!

I have only just looked at this thread,mainly because i think i contribute very little so don't deserve to be included.And for thinking like that,i am truly sorry.This forum is my family.I speak of things on here that i cannot voice to the people present in my life.

Huge thanks to you all.You are my sanity. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maddison- Big hugs coming your way hun.You always have something constructive to say and i am so thankful for that.xxx

We all need to realise that when it comes to knowing about MH issues.WE are the experts.If it wasn't for US,all those crazy psychiatrists would be out of a job!It is our "problems" that pay their wages!

WE HAVE THE CONTROL.WE ARE IN POWER!!!

I've only just seen this and, particularly as ive not been v active here recently, am so touched that several of you have mentioned me, so thankyou and i love you infinite amounts. Xxxxxxxxx

Everyone here is amazing. I have been inspired, encouraged, comforted, told off!, and most of all loved and accepted by near everyone here, and i wouldnt be alive had it not been for you all and the friendships here over the yesrs. There arent words to explain adequately how grateful and thankful i am for that every single day. Xxxxxxxxxxxx

A few id like to mention - pandy, lily, fedup, d-ash, roses, LHemma, badkitteh.....villan - i know we have had our disagreements but i respect you and you have helped me so much over my time here, am inspired by you and always wonder how you are doing - ...... Data, growly....... jades and cats the same as with villan we had a falling out but regularly think of you and am so grateful that i met you, you both like villan taught me a lot and i still hold a lot of love for you.

...... Daisyduck, esme, jenny, maddison, tray, eagle, jinx, christine, cadance, tan, brokenwings, purpley dudette (long time and i miss her!!), tinymindtricks, heffalump.......

Hummm, narcissa, applecrumble, walker!, stjaninaro, orange lamp, sah, natfredricks, vivien, anabas, CWP, moondragon, absolute, ollie, small steps, russell, kalico, jelly, aurora, too crazy, addy, bibiddi, catspiracy, ilosther, maddy harper, bumble, jules, maki and shadowoftheday......so, so, so many, yet im struggling to name

Love you all.

THIS is why i keep coming back. We have our shit, we have our fights, but there is still so much love and care here, and who doesnt need that in their lives??? xxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...

GROWLYCAT GROWLYCAT GROWLYCAT

Thanks for the chats.You are so kind and thoughtful.I am sorry i haven't said this before now.xxx

All of you are extremely, undeniably and amazingly wonderful people, so full of love and care and not an unpleasant one between you. Thank you for all the support and kind comments, I don't know how I would have gotten through my recent troubles without you. You are family to me and I cannot thank you enough. Here's to 2013 and getting to know you all better!

((Everyone))

Ash

thanks to everyone here, u have all helped me lots, i would like to say a special thank u to shadow of the day for been there even on text when i need her, and for helping me to seek medical help when i have needed it and no one else could get thru to me.

thanks to gandalfthejinge for being supportive of me specially as i'm struggling at the moment and thanks to everyone else who's listened to me. specially tan19

Archived