Mental Health Forums

Commending This Forum On Recent Shows Of Unbelievable Strength

fedup!

I would like to congratulate everyone on "getting through" what is a particularly painful time of year for some, and thanks to the people who have given there time to support those of us who have needed it.

xx xx xx

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has helped me out and listened to me over the years, I respect and admire everyone who shares on here. I'd particularly like to thank my good friends Cadance, Jinxsta and Emo :grouphug[1]:

i still don't want to name names but all the old school crew from way back when i love to bits we were so damn tight! n we all adjusted to the ebs n flows the fights n clicks n the newer folk who workered their way into our hearts n minds . i started here think it was 2008/9 it was my life n met my father of my child n moved across the pond to have a child with him (it didn't work out) but every step of the way i knew i could come here to say whatever i needed to n see my friends were well or not well but at least i knew we were all surviving n that makes a huge difference for me! even if i barely knew u n only read something u said n maybe had no words at the time , it makes me happy to know i have in the end somewhere to go n people that can understand and we try so hard to help eachother despite! n my old school crowd ..i'm sure u know who u r i'm so damn glad we've sticked it out n still here to welcome the new crowd n i love u all tons! thanks for this thread it's made things come into focus how thankful we should all be ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much to all the people who have remembered me even though I am not really here at all now. I do think about a lot of you who have given me support, kindness and love and who were there for me when I really needed it. Much love and respect to you all xxxx

Archived