Mental Health Forums

What Is Your Fav Animal?

Dice

I love monkeys :D

And I love sheep as well which is kind of funny because a rude term for a Welsh person is sheepshagger. Some people find that really offensive but it makes me laugh tbh. I'm more a sheepcuddler.

I love monkeys :D And I love sheep as well which is kind of funny because a rude term for a Welsh person is sheepshagger. Some people find that really offensive but it makes me laugh tbh. I'm more a sheepcuddler.
I am shocked some people will still find it offensive as after all it's been known for many many years, I used to know someone from there and it was a constant running joke between us...
Quack
<-------- Guess what mine is !!
Hmmmm a tough one, I will say a duck ;] ...
Quack....or are we quackers !!
Hahaha I think it's safe to say we are all quackers <_< * Throws some bread down... * ...

I love Humans.....they are so Domesticated and Obedient.....do everything their "Governments" tell them to do and pay taxes for the privilege of being ordered around....................at least dogs shit on the pavement once in a while to show their displeasure at being controlled................Humans, in the main, are just TOO DUMB to understand what it is they are supposed to be experiencing..................end of species?...........at this rate, can it come soon enough??..........let's ask |Jeremy Kyle shall we!!??>

• 2 weeks later...

I've got quite a few favourite animals... I like owls (I've got a toy owl I've had since I was 3...I'm now 32), I like cats (Elvis our cat has kept me going through hard times), I like cows (I work in nature conservation and they do a great job looking after our reserves, and don't die and the drop of a hat like sheep), I like tarantulas (I've got one adult and 3 baby pet tarantulas, really cool pets) and I like dung beetles (they are amazing creatures, I've recently finished a MSc and did my dissertation on dung beetles, one of my favourite pastimes is delving into cow pats looking for dung beetles).

I think I'm quite odd! ;)

Archived