Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont feel as anxious today as i have been. Think i have accepted the fact i am goin back home and what i am gonna feel like when i go back. :(

Thanks three moons. Anxiety has crept back in i am afraid to say. Have had to take meds to calm down. I dont want my friend being wound up by my mood so i have hidden it with the medications help.

looks like i will be goin home earlyer than planned as my friend is starting to become unwell again. :( wish i could stay around to help him but he is worried about his driving. I have been crying since he told me. How useless am i?!?!

Woke up at half four feeling terible and so so sad. Had teers running down my face when i woke up. Not looking forward to feeling lonely when i go back i guess. Its been really nice being down here for this brake away. have enjoyed the company. All good things have to come to a end. Thats what my family said when i was a child playing outside when i didnt wanna come back inside. hope this sadness doesnt last long. I cant stand feeling like this. thanks for reading.

Woke up this morning to a racing heart. Forgot to take my anxiety meds last night along with my usual night meds. I treet the night time anxiety pill dose as prn even though its written on the lable that i have to take it. dont wanna run on full dose of that one as i want it to work for me. If the docks had their way i would be so doped up i wouldnt be able to do anything. They want all the smart people kept pinned down by meds so they cant take over the world and run it properly. Thats what i think anyway. Its all to keep us down and controld...

was woken up by my voices and my body wanting morphine. Had to take clonazepam morphine and voices meds to calm down. Its kinda worked but not quite. Still anxious as hell but i hope that wont last long.

I am pasing about the livingroom here. Gotta pull my self together somehow. Dont know how though. Think this s the start of another relapps..-new the stability wouldnt last long. Meh!!!aaaaah!!!

Yesterday wasnt a good day mentally. Today isnt any better iether, really strugglimg with my anxiety at the moment. The bloody voices dont help iether... They just make things worse. Had a voice attack yesterday and started crying in front of my friend. He cuddled me and that made me feel better slightly

I feel so low. Whats the fuckin point n living if all i do s suffer, can anyone answer this question for me as i am having difficulty seeing light at the end of the tunnel right now. The lack of sleep isnt helping my mental state any. niether r the fuckin voices or the disconection from the world and people around me

managed to sleep in till five before the voices and fear woke me. Hate this frightened feeling so much because my head and heart start racing which makes me even more scared so its a full circle i go through. Its like being on a fair ground ride that i cant get off. Aaaaah!

Oh, Maddy. Huge hugs for you. Come on here on Wednesday, we'll friendly chat. I'm sending lot of love your way. Hold on my dear friend. We're here for you.

Had a slightly better nights sleep but i am still as anxious as hell. I cant stand it when my head and heart start racing at the same time. Then the shaking really kicks in and i look like a total freak... Have side effects meds to stop them but they dont always work. Depends on how scared and frightened i am as to how bad they are. swings n round abouts...

sorry things are still bad for you maddy

do you still take drugs?

they could be interacting with your meds and making your symptoms worse

although no doubt you know that

xxxx

Archived