Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have had a bit of issues with canabis but have stopped that anall now. I quit class a and b drugs nearly three years ago now. Man that long! Time passes by so fast doesnt it. I will have been a member on here for three years on the 12th of may. Now thats mental!

worried about spike my guinea pig. Took him to the vet last week cause He was wheezing quite badly but the vet couldnt find anything. Came down this morning and his breathìng is really bad. Goin home tomoro so will get him booked in as soon as. Any ideas how i can help him n the mean time? Sorry to trubble you guys again. You all have enough on your plates with out me adding to it.

You're not adding to our plates Maddy, I in fact would feel relieved to help. Poor little Spiky, I hope he's not ill. Has he been exposed to cold or smoke/perfume? Is the humidity of your room okay for him? Or my sister's rat has had an allergy reaction recently, could it be that? If so he should get better very quick after you remove the allergen. Little animals breath close to the floor, their lungs are fragile. Sorry, can't think of anything else, the vet will know better. When do you have an appointment? Have a nice evening and night, friend.

have put a tub of water under the pigs cage to see If that will help him. Chock my other pig seems to be ok. Spikes not off his food or anything. If anything He is eating more than chock right now. I smoke but not inside. Dont wair really strong perfume iether as i know they only have little lungs. I go back home tomoro so will get a vet out to the house If need be. keeping a very close ear out in case He gets worse. The vet said it could be the central heating thats making him wheez but i am a bit doubtful. I have also put a bowl of water on top of the radiator so the water goes n to the air as well to see if that makes a difference over night. Giving him cucumber as well as that has a high water content spike and chock both love cucumber so they enjoying the extra veg. doing all i can for him to keep him comfortable. will keep you posted

Okay, at least he's cared for in a loving way. Just don't give them too much cucumber as it could give them diarrhea if they eat too much of it.

I thought you were going back home today, wrote you a PM about it.

got it for tomoros jurney back home but thought it would help spike so i opened it today as i wanted to help my babies.

I understand, would have done the same thing probably if I thought it would help my pet. He's very fond of veg, is it unusual for a cat?

spike and chock are both guinea pigs. Had to stay on another day as my friend had to teach his son for a exam tomoro.

spikes still the same so will have to get the vet out when i go back home, i dont want to lose him. The last small animal i had that started making that sort of sound had to be put to sleep. i am so frightened for him and my self and chock my other piggy

Oh, I don't think it's contagious for humans but I really really hope you all will be okay!

And I was talking about my own cat who is fond of veg.

back home now. Pigs are both fine. Spikes stopped wheezing so i dont know whats goin On there. me,been awake since half past three uk time this morning so i was awake n the midd of the night which isnt so good as lack of sleep makes my voices worse. have got some prn in case. Left my glass flute with my friend as my voices were telling me to self harm again. So i left it there for my own safety i still have my new metal one and my rosewood one.

back home now. Pigs are both fine. Spikes stopped wheezing so i dont know whats goin On there. me,been awake since half past three uk time this morning so i was awake n the midd of the night which isnt so good as lack of sleep makes my voices worse. have got some prn in case. Left my glass flute with my friend as my voices were telling me to self harm again. So i left it there for my own safety i still have my new metal one and my rosewood one.

I'm glad that Spikes is breathing easier. Probably there was something in your friend's environment that he didn't like.

How are you feeling now?

Caring for you.

Archived