Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks three moons for the hugs. Hugs back. Spent most of today sleeping. My friend becky came over to see me so that helped with the anxiety until she went away that is them the anxiety came back. :(

woke up to spike wheezing again. So a bit worried. Have taken all the old hay out. Put new hay in. Seems to have stopped for the moment but this means i am gonna be on high alert all day listening for him. pets!, who would have them?!?!

my mum has just spent the last hour on the phone to me. She never phones me. She was drunk. its unsettled me cause she wants me to go and see her. i willl never go home again!.

Spikes breathìng has settled down for the moment. The cage was cleaned out today and everything replaced. so i am wondering If He had some trapped hay dust up his nose that was making him wheez, just a thought

They fucked up my script and left over half my pills off. Will have to go back to doctors and chemist to see where my pills have went to. *sy*

books are out as i am blind. Dont wanna go for groop theropy as i find groop situations really difficult. must have something to do with the autisum... I am learning to play the flute anna its really difficult but its fun

I dont feel well today at all! Had a shit nights sleep. Voices coming in and out my dreams. Some of which were really scary! Glad nun of them were real! Glad to be awake again.

You have a real right to complain Maddy, they're so disruptive for you. Please don't apologize, just vent as much as you need. I'm sorry you had a bad night. Sending you warm wishes for a better night.

Archived