Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

Woke up feeling really angry. Scared and upset over what, i dont know. My suffering seems to be never ending at the moment. is it really worth it?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up feeling really angry. Scared and upset over what, i dont know. My suffering seems to be never ending at the moment. is it really worth it?

Yes, it's worth it, Maddy. I'd like you to enjoy music again, to cuddle the piggies and to smile in general. You'll have good times in between the bad ones, please try to catch the little pleasures we miss too often. Sending loving hugs your way.

i ended up having a three hour nap yesterday afternoon. Pigs were pleased to see me this morning as usual. That always makes me smile.

It sure must feel good to be welcomed by happy squeaks after waking up! Such a nice way to start the day.

My cat doesn't squeak but he comes to cuddle in bed when he hears I'm awake.

Oh, poor Maddy. I hope you feel better now? I'm glad there was someone with you at this time. Was it hypoglycemia?

Try to rest and avoid big efforts until you feel stronger. Hope it will be okay.

had a better nights sleep last night so i dont feel as anxious as usual. Hope its like this through the day and not short lived.

Been running my pigs and playing flute to try distract my self from the anxiety. Its kinda worked. Got clasic f m on in the background to try help sooth me. I am doin all i can to not dwell on it but its really hard.

Today has been a nightmare cause of the bloody voices. I aint been able to do much other than cry inbitween flute practice. Whats wrong with me?

Oh, not nice! Can you have new gas delivered soon? Be sure to wear warm clothes in the meanwhile, friend, I wouldn't like that you freeze.

Feeling really shit today. Had a shit nights sleep. Voices doin my head in. The less i sleep the more i hear the voices. So its a circle pattern cause it keeps goin round and round. anxious as hell. I dont like it one bit.

Sending you soothing vibes, Maddy. Often I wish that ear plugs could quieten the voices but they don't truly come from our ears, do they?

Mine come from inside my head. Sometimes when i get really ill i hear external voices as well as my internal ones. The radio and upstairs tv talk to me as well when i am really ill. Thats when i get scared

Archived