Mental Health Forums

Anxious, Anxious, Anxious!

maddy harper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maddy, have you already asked your doctor about melatonine supplementation? My sister who had big difficulties falling asleep now takes melatonine tablets before bed and she sleeps better. It's natural and doesn't give nightmares at all so maybe worth trying.

i have asked the doctor about that but it reacts with one of my tablets badly so i aint aloud it. i aint aloud to take anything herbal iether as that reacts with my meds too. Have had two anxiety pills this morning all ready and the day has hardly started. Think its gonna be a bad one i can feel it.

My gas meter has this magic trick of making my money vanish. Its really expensive! Goin through twenty pounds every five days at the moment as its so cold here in u k. I need my heating though as my house is a very cold one. My living room has four windos in it for a start and they are really drafty which is rubbish.

In our flat, the heating works with gas too and although we have the luck to have well isolated walls, I know gas is expensive and we are cautious about our hot water consumption. Windows are a heat eater so I guess you must pay high with so many in your house.

yeh i do pay highly for having so many windows. Woke up really anxious at half four. Dont like feeling this way. There is nothing i can do as i dont know whats causing me to be so anxious so i cant fix it :(

Probably that's a combination of things, little details you hardly notice but that rise up your stress levels stealthily.

It's hard when we can't put our finger on any of them in particular, it's like we fight with the invisible man.

Woke up feeling really frightened this morning. Have had two anxiety pills all ready this morning and the day has hardly started. god i am a looser

A note went on my silver flute during practice tonight. Will have to take it back to the shop i got it from which is annoying as i aint sure if i can get someone to go with me or not. Will have to ask a friend. Was due to be performing tonight as it goes and had to cansle as i couldnt change notes.

Archived