Mental Health Forums

Update forum issues !

Lily-Bee

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The forum has been updated again with the latest bug fixes. Please let me know which issues have been resolved and what's outstanding.

figers crossed many are resolved.

I cleared all my history, cookies etc first and changed my bookmark too..........

Thank you Lily and Joshua and for updating again.

Error message on signing in for me...........Resolved............Thank you

There are still posts appearing in Activity Stream when NOT SIGNED IN...........from the 19th and 20th March.............could these be removed from here?

I cannot see any Status Updates at the moment when SIGNED IN

P.S..............Status Updates are now visible

P.P.S.............Status Updates have disappeared again

Pickles

(((addy)))..........Just a thought.............I was still getting it too, then I cleared all my cache, history etc, and forum bookmark.........Closed down my browser, then searched for BPD World, went into forums from there, and then was all OK.............Confused about the status updates mind, cos one minute they are there and then not....................Pickles

still getting error message, still cant lock status (guess this is no longer an option), still looks shit!

many peeps have abandoned ship, no amount of updates is gonna fix that

Cant even write a status update now, jesus, all I can do is "drag files here to attach, or choose files..."  (no I can't, yes I can, no I can't, now I can)

fuckin useless - where the frig did you buy this update from... you've been robbed

If you read back in this thread youll understand about the blogs Daisy, theyll come back later.

The update is from the same company theyre always from namely the makers of this forum software.

I did that just now lily and then logged in on my laptop its usually my phone, it still says error has occured.

I still get that error message too...

​I was too but Ive just deleted all my cookies (again) and history etc and <touch wood> it looks like it's ok now :)

That only works for me for the first 5 mins, then it's back to error messages again... (and I'm not going to clear my cookies every five mins literally!)

I deleted cookies. No error now. Don't know how it is supposed to be but when logged out I can't see any posts except for all in personality disorders. 

Ahh yes, the error is back now.. and me too Karaindrou.. can see all posts in Personality Disorder section without needing to log in x

Just a quick point too.. I notice the latest new member to have registered was on 19th March, which was a day before this upgrade. I wonder if it's still possible for someone to sign up if they wanted to, as in is it working? Or are people being put off by the 'forum not working' error thing? Just thought it could be looked in to just in case..

I have really only been around on weekends so it has taken me awhile to make a list of questions but here is my list:

1. Consistent error page while using the site.
  2. Status update only showing up intermittently, is there an option for updates to be visible as their being contributed to, it feels really disconnecting to not have that anymore.
  3. Not able to access my blog.
  4. Can't seem to find how to get to my gallery to see if my private gallery is still private or even if I can edit photos now?
  5. My profile page is set to a default activity feed, is there anyway to set it back to the about me tab?
  6. Do we still have the hour window to edit our posts like we use to, I am such a poor typist my post are so full of errors when I don't edit.

Some of Saharah's problems are mine as well: 1, 2, 5.

On a very positive note, the system seemed saved a draft of a post I was writing when something happened and the page shifted to another. I thoguht I had lost it. If it saves drafts then this is amazing. 

Are we ever going to be able to lock our status again??? And I thought it was only paying members who could do status too??? When is the chat room coming back??? And blogs too???... 

• Joshua unpinned this topic

Archived