Mental Health Forums

Hiv

lostsoul

Lostsoul, Might want to begin thinking about "other" protection? Condoms? To prevent all STD's?

IMO, you don't have HIV unless your test is positive. There are frequently false positives. Having a positive test doesn't mean you have aids. Having aids is when a person (with HIV) becomes ill. You might have HIV having had more than one partner. Either way both are treatable. Rarely do people die anymore. Scientific studies have advanced the prevention and treatment of the disease, the stigma, and the discrimination. My suggestion is to get tested ASAP. Then protect not ony yourself but others.

Good luck with your testing.

Wisdom

I was talking to a good friend of mine, I believe most of what he says, (much older INtelligant,) and he was saying that there was a certain type of blood that seemed almost HIV FREE, As in it was damn near impossible to get hiv with this blood type. Is that possible?

oh yeah, those.. condoms lol

thanks wis, i've heard of them

lmao

x

anyway, i came back from holiday two days early because we got so frikkin bored

man, my advice to anyone in uk is not to go to the peak district in september/october time

REALLY! DON'T DO IT!!

ok, public service duty done with, i'm vamoosing

x

((((((((((Lost)))))))))))

Hello Sweetie - as you can see I'm back and very sorry to hear about your scare - praying it is only that.

Absolutely agree about going to the Peak district at this time of year - especially with tonsillitis.

Poor you - I'm sending you some healthy fun vibes and hoping they make a tiny bit of difference :P:) :)

hehe! hi swan!! where u been!!??

i trust you are well? u are back at work i hear - well that is a good sign. hope it is not overly arduous. but it probably is!

erm. yeah. well absolutely nothing interesting has occurred since we last mailed/spoke/met. really - you could have walked out my door yesterday (excepting the hiv scare lol).

all this really adds up to me needing to GET A LIFE, but i rather doubt that i will either find or create one of any more worth any time soon.

i think writing songs and jamming is the only thing in my life i like. oh god, cue violins!!

ok i am getting distracted by stargate now. bloody hell, i must be desperate for entertainment.

catch you laters xx take care xx

It is overly arduous, or was this week, but I'll get used to it.

Fretting about having no social life - because I don't seem able to build one, when I need it I feel like no one loves me :(

i have no life, here or otherwise. but there we go. we can't have it all. and apparently, as the exception to the rule, i can't have anything.

hahahahaha. see me laughing, with joy and pride. see me put a gun to my head. hahahaha. it's so funny, my sides are splitting.

anyway. obviously too pissed off today to be even vaguely amusing.

tata

x

Ooops, Losty, going a little overboard?

You do have a lovely man, and music.

I'm terrified I'm never going to have another relationship - not looking forward to living for another forty years in arid solitude :(

i have a who? a what? a lovely man?

yes, this lovely man who makes me fucking miserable and who i think perhaps i would be better off without a lot of the time

a lovely man who doesn't even want to have sex with me and who irritates the shit outta me

a lovely man who is killing himself fast by smoking and eating himself into a very early grave

no thanks mate. you can have the ****!

things won't be arid much longer with his tendency for sweating. nuff said.

relationships are shit and boring traps for people who don't yet realise life is better on your own

ok i'm jaded. i'll be quiet

x

Archived