Mental Health Forums

Is anyone still here?

Emmalonelyheart

Is anyone still here? It's been like years!

I actually thought this forum was closed, I tried to find it a few years ago and couldn't. I don't know why I randomly decided to google it today.

I made a new account as I couldn't remember my password for this account or for the email account I probably signed up with.

I hope you're all still here. I think of you all often and I remember so many names.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone is here anymore, but from time to time the old crowd will come and have a nostalgic lurk and poke around, but not for the social peer support like the hay days. I like to just click on my bookmark and write in my blog from time to time, if just feels like the right place for those thoughts. How have you been are you doing well. It is nice to see your post Emma.

Sah, I'm glad you're still here, even if it's just occasionally.:bigarmhug[1]:

I can only find this site if I include Josh's name in the search. It's sad everyone's gone but I abandoned it for a while too so I can't complain about that. I just hope everyone is okay and safe and supported.

I can't view your blog as I made a new account, but maybe it's better that way if your blog is more a private thing.

I've been doing well educationally. I was hoping to start my Masters this year but my parents are still in control of my life so that won't be happening. No job, no partner, no friends, poor health. I'm not fond of life and I just want to stay away from people offline. I found another BPD community (that's another thing which maybe I haven't mentioned on here, I have BPD) but they're all on a mission to prove people with BPD can have jobs and relationships. I don't so I feel like I'm letting the side down. I'm not really interacting with them now.

Are you in contact with any of the other regulars on other forums?

Edited by Emmalonelyheart

• 2 months later...

Emma,

Oh no, I did not see you  responded so quickly and I did not see. Just to say, I am not under the impression that Josh is looking to keep this place rolling front and center on a search. It is my thought that he created this place way back when there was so little support and he, himself was in the thick of understanding his own mental health obstacles.

But, polite conversations aside you are right there is so much about BPD that is complicate to take into account. I have be succeeding, struggling, muddling, and full on failing along in my life since we last were in touch. I am always trying diligently to the world a better place for myself. I sincerely I one day do. But. I find myself forever bucking the white collared world with my what appears to be my artistic temperament. But in all truth is my mental health and BPD, if only those three letters did not spark profound distain.

Sending my love and well being to you,

Sah

• 8 months later...
Can the experience of living with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) be transformed into a catalyst for personal growth and resilience, rather than solely focusing on the challenges it poses? How can individuals with BPD find strength and empowerment within their unique emotional landscape?

How can I cope with the discomfort and emotional impact of accidentally overhearing my mom having sex, especially considering my BPD diagnosis and the potential triggers it may bring?

• 1 month later...
Правильное питание перед тренировкой помогает нам достичь оптимальной силы и выносливости, улучшает нашу способность к восстановлению и снижает риск возникновения травм. Кроме того, оно способствует эффективному сжиганию жира и улучшению общего состояния здоровья. Именно поэтому важно уделить должное внимание своему питанию перед тренировкой.

site

Кондитерские изделия, такие как пирожные, пончики, пироги, торты и булочки, также включают в себя значительное количество сахара и жиров. При употреблении таких изделий уровень сахара в крови может значительно повыситься, что негативно отразится на общем самочувствии. Кроме того, кондитерские изделия часто содержат трансжиры, которые вредны для сердечно-сосудистой системы и могут способствовать развитию ожирения

MyBlog