Mental Health Forums

Newbie here! Howdy!

Mier_Drop

Hello!

I've been diagnosed with EUPD since 2021 and have been struggling with the diagnosis due to intense paranoia about the medical team I've been assigned with and so forth. That doesn't mean I hate it - I was doubting if the medical team had my best interest at heart, if that makes sense.

Regardless, hope to see you all around!

• 4 weeks later...

It does make sense, I suffer from a deep mistrust of others, which makes getting help so hard sometimes when I am not feeling strong enough in myself.

• 9 months later...
How can I cope with the uncomfortable experience of accidentally hearing my mom engaging in sexual activities, and how can I address any resulting emotions or concerns within our relationship without making it awkward?

Can unconventional practices such as psychedelic therapy, alternative healing modalities, or spiritual practices offer effective paths to mental health recovery, challenging the conventional treatment methods and addressing the stigma surrounding these approaches?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself and say howdy to all the members. I'm excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to connecting with others who may be going through similar experiences. I have been struggling with anxiety and depression for a while now and have found it difficult to open up about it. I'm hoping that by joining this forum, I can find some support and maybe even offer support to others in need. Can anyone share their experiences with opening up about their mental health struggles? How did you find the courage to do so? I would love to hear your thoughts and advice. Thank you for welcoming me here!

Welcome to the site, please keep posting, glad to see a member that is looking for answers, peruse some of the posts.

• 3 weeks later...
Sometimes, the urge to self-harm can be overwhelming, but it's important to remember that there are healthier ways to cope. Instead of turning to self-destructive behaviors, try reaching out to a trusted friend or therapist for support. Remember, you are not alone in this struggle.

MyBlog

I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of uncertainty and fear, with no life raft in sight. The constant barrage of negative news and isolation is taking a toll on my mental health, and I'm struggling to stay afloat. How are you coping with these overwhelming feelings during these challenging times?

mailuator homes

Правильное питание перед тренировкой помогает нам достичь оптимальной силы и выносливости, улучшает нашу способность к восстановлению и снижает риск возникновения травм. Кроме того, оно способствует эффективному сжиганию жира и улучшению общего состояния здоровья. Именно поэтому важно уделить должное внимание своему питанию перед тренировкой.

MyBlog

• 1 month later...
Стэнфордский университет опубликовал результаты последних долгосрочных исследований в области контроля веса, результаты которых совпадают с нашим мнением о том, что обычные диеты не очень успешны в долгосрочной перспективе, чтобы сбросить вес.

раздел психологии