Mental Health Forums

Confusion

luckygurl

I'm not entirely sure how to do this, but I left a message in the journal section on this website, and nobody replied so I guess I'm doing something wrong!! I was diagnosed as bipolar, difiance disorder, incorigible, major depression....all kinds of other shit, before I was finally diagnosed borderline...SOMETHING FINALLY MADE SENSE!!..I could really identify with the syptoms, and devoted much of my time to finding anything possible on the subject..i believe it probably made things worse. I then was identifying myself AS borderline, not a human being WITH a disorder....I'm going to send only this portion now, because I'm not sure how to work this site yeat...hopefully when (anf if) people reply they can exlpain the chat here and how to get in touch with people I can talk to on a regular basis if you feel what I'm saying!!! I really want to talk more so hopefully someone replys soon!! This is the very first time I've had the opportunity to talk to someone else who has been diagnosed with bpd(that I know of at least!)...........answer soon!!!!

hello lucky. when i first came here, it was also one of my first times talking to another person who had BPD. i'm glad you found this place. it's pretty cool. looking forward to "talking" to you.

welcome luckygurl,

it was my first time talking with other bpd'ers to when i came here. read the old posts and get to know ppl. you'll find that when you post you will usually get quite a few replies. some will fit your needs and others will not... but most of all you will be left with the feeling that people on this site genuinely care for you!

Welcome again,

bets

luckygurl,

It was your lucky day when you found this forum. It is very, very interesting, and very, very fun. The people here will carry you through the bad days, and I will ride your shirttails on your good days. I'm glad you are here! :D

Verbena

Archived