Mental Health Forums

Read And Reply To This------------->

luckygurl

hey everybody, this is my first time talking to other borderlines, and im so exicted! I feel im finally around ppl who "get" me..know what i mean??? I have so many issues to discuss, hopefully someone can read this and email me, or reply so i can get personal with someone who understands..Im a great listener, but i find it really hard to talk to other ppl about how im feeling, either they back off..or i get the sense they they think im exagerrating, and it really frustrates me that nobody can identify with the crazy pain that i live with on a daily basis...this shit is hell sometimes, and i cant tell you what a relief it will be to share life with another bpd.........I'm a 21 yr old female, and if you feel that you can relate to me at all PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY...you'd want someone 2 do the same for you! Thanks guys!!!!! :P ....Luckygurl......???(well sometimes)

frustration seems to be the halmark of bpd. the intensity that we are subject to very few ppl are able to take. i know my bpd is mixed with chronic clinical depression and can be quite a bitchin experience... for myself and for others around me. i struggle everyday to care about anything (current status) and other times just blow about absolutly nothing. it helps to write here becuse i am forced to think things through before my mouth takes off in some wierd direction!

bets

Archived