Mental Health Forums

How Was Your Weekend?

verbena

How was everybody's weekend? Usually mine are long, long, long. Saturday I went to get a new mattress and when my sister-in-law and the salesman weren't looking, I was jumping on the mattresses. That was fun, but didn't last long enough. When I got home, I took Vicodin x 2, then waited an hour and took 2 more. It got me through the rest of the day and the night, and Sunday was a better day.

How was everybody's weekend?  Usually mine are long, long, long.  Saturday I went to get a new mattress and when my sister-in-law and the salesman weren't looking, I was jumping on the mattresses.  That was fun, but didn't last long enough.  When I got home, I took Vicodin x 2, then waited an hour and took 2 more.  It got me through the rest of the day and the night, and Sunday was a better day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad you had a better day on Sunday. I always find that day suffocatingly boring. A friend of mine moved to London on sat to start a fabulous new job with the BBC. Went out with her on friday night, got really freaked out because it was my first weekend night out since the summer season started, and I just hate the swarms of loud, drunk people. Took 1 half Dolmatil and managed to spend a couple of hours in the pub before walking down to the beach to meet other friends. It was the last fireworks display of the summer which made me feel real bummed out. I hate it when summers ends.

Friday night: crappy. went to my hometown to see my friends. they had plans that didn't involve me. so i walked around the park at 11PM, when my best bud drove by. he saw me and came back. we talked for a couple of hours in the parking lot. meh.

Saturday: perhaps the most boring day of my life. then i met my dad for dinner.

Sunday: another boring day. went to my friends for quesadillas. felt unwanted because they already ate.

my weekend + all of this = boring + me very lonely

hmmmmm my weekend...............hmmmmmmm

Friday I did nothing

Saturday I looked through things to sell at the flea market

Sunday sold things at the flea market and made 220 bucks....

The rest was boring.....................................the end

Are your weekdays better than your weekends? I love Monday mornings, because I have a purpose and structure. Put me at home and I'm waiting for the phone to ring and wondering what to do with myself.

Ditto, to that, sister. I think my weekdays go better...at least when school is in. I really like/need structure in everything I do in my life.

Archived