Mental Health Forums

My Crystal World....semi-dreams....

WishfulMoonAngel

first off I wanna say.....I just had the strangest and most frightning dream I've had in a while....which is now only made more frightning considering it's founded in reality....something I couldn't have known at all... :( now I'm scared....the dream basically involved me and a killer robot labrador puppy dog....it was trying to kill me, and I had to fight it....I held it around the neck, as tightly as I could, and hoped it couldn't get free....at some point, I saw the package it had come out of, it had a name and address....I didn't focus on the address....but I got the name....Steve Bernie....it said on the package it was someone in Pikesville (where I live), but I did an online search and no one existed here under that name.....so I changed the search.....I found someone by that name in Texas....at the correct set of numbers the address had said in the dream....plus I just looked at the locator map, and it looks familiar....like I've seen it before....but I've never been outta Maryland....certainly not far enough to go halfway across the country! so I'm a little shaken from this.....not to mention as I woke up, I was trying to break the neck of the puppy robot....so as I woke, I was saying out loud "I HATE YOU. I'LL KILL YOU." over and over....my fist was clenched up above me (with an opening the shape of it's neck), my whole body felt like I was a hundred degrees....but I had the fan on, windows open, and it was less than 50 degrees(farenheit(?)) all night long..... :unsure: I'm really upset over it (hence this long post about it)....

anyways....the real reason I'm posting had to do with after my dreams....it's a weird thing I call the Crystal World....cause of how it looks....it's what I would call an "after-dream", it usually has nothing to do with the last dream that wakes me up....it's a flash of a world that appears as I awaken....I'm always in my bed(I believe that's because technically I AM awake....just not fully) inside my own house, and there's usually someone else in the room....the other people who appear are just as clear as the rest of the room and house(the only thing not clear is their organs, since I can see all of their organs as they're working in their bodies...blood pumping through veins, everything)....I can see straight through everything....all the way out to the sky and yard below(I'm on the second floor of my house), I can even see through into other rooms of the house (they're just as clear as my own)....

the people are what is most frightning, not all of them....just the one, a woman....she's always there beside my bed....always pacing back and forth next to it....none of these people ever speak, but they look at me and seem to acknowledge my presense....the woman does more than acknowledge, she's touched my arm....usually her touch is like ice....when she touches me, I shoot awake and have chills allover (regardless of the actual temperature in my room)....I usually can't get warm, or stop shaking, for hours afterwards....there's something about her that terrifies me in the semi-dream....I look at her and (even as strange as all the other people are) she just doesn't look....right....like she's....I don't know....I feel positive as I look at her that she is watching me....like she's been there for ages, just watching me....even when I'm outside my dreams....that's the impression I get....it's scary....

I've mentioned these weird semi-dreams to my daddy, he said he has something similar to them.....but that they started cause of his meds....I'm not on meds.....of any kind....there is no reason for this to happen (that I can see)....the crystal world is very much a part of reality, and I really do see into the other rooms....because I can actually see things that were moved downstairs (even things that were moved to that point when I had already gone to bed, so I couldn't have known)....it's terrifying to "wake up" in this crystal world, jump to my feet, be walking around in it....then have something snap me awake, and find myself standing in my REAL room....like I had been sleepwalking or something....it's really strange....

I don't know what it is....or what it could be....I'd really would like to know if anyone else has had anything similar to this.... :unsure: I'd rather not feel like some kinda freak....

Archived