Mental Health Forums

Dead People?

alphaOmega

life's little rolloercaaster keepspicking me up foolingme things are better adn dropping me down as quick as it can,hard to live with in the world, onthe island i could hide better

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

{{{{Oudista}}}} I'm sorry to hear that. I hide in my house, too.

why cant i edit any more????/ sorry Alpha Omega i got your name completely wrong :blush::blush::blush: thxx for finding it for me, i started another one but this was here first,,,,but mine's different i gues????

txxx

why cant i edit any more????/ sorry Alpha Omega i got your name completely wrong :blush:ƂĀ  :blush:ƂĀ  :blush: thxx for finding it for me, i started another one but this was here first,,,,but mine's different i gues????

txxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOLOL, no you didn't, it is me, just got a name change cuz others know me too well by the other name. Family, stuff you know. You gave me the courage to ask :)

Yours is a bit different, it doesn't matter, just post where yu want... what you say is cool as hell anywya.

PS: the painting Velveteen Scream was finished last night :)

ooohh got it,,,,,,,,how silly i should have guesesd, i did it myself, it's odd here you dont have to log off and back on with the new name :lol::lol::lol:

Can you post your painting here, i'd like to see it?

txxx

How sweet that you're interested, I'm flattered-- I would love to!!

We're leaving tomorrow morning for a thanksgiving trip and I'm supposed to be packing... I'm freaking out, but anyway, yes, if I get a chance to before we leave, I will... but it may have to wait til like Tuesday of next week?

Just ddn't want you to think you were being ignored {{{{{}}}}}

That's ok i can wait((((((AlphaOmega))))))))

happy you noticed me :):):) a lot of th time i feel the world ignores me, or takes notice in ways i dont like,

txxx

That's ok i can wait((((((AlphaOmega))))))))

happy you noticed me :)Ā  :)Ā  :) a lot of th time i feel the world ignores me, or takes notice in ways i dont like,

txxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know how being ignored or noticed for crap is- sucks!

Of course you're noticable :) I didn't get to getting the pic tonight, it'll be up when we get back... It sure is damned funny looking, thats ok, its supposed to be.

{{{{{hugs back atcha!}}}}}

See ya'll later, won't be back for days, I think (unless I can get online there!) Good way to hide from family gathering, lol. Have a safe week and take care of yourself...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Changeling, Its a bit late, but here it is. The Velveteen Scream is supposed to be goofy and funny, so go ahead and laugh. It is freaking out, the poor thing is scarred and stitched up... the stitches on the heart are gonna be painted gold, but other than that, its finished. Its not this red in r/l, but instead intense violets, hot-pinks, oranges and some yellows. Intense, just like how we feel at times. Its painted oil on roofing tar paper (quote on my perceived sub-standard self-worth.)

The abstracted trees in the back are a quote on how "same-same" everyone paints here, they're all so afraid to be different... and the shrimp boat is "USS F.U." LOL- you get sick of seeing shrimpboat paintings here. The cold, steel folks aren't too approachable, are they? thats how the coffee shop felt :wacko: Come to think of it, any social gathering!

Most of my stuff is really tight, but its such a bore to do, yanno? This is much more fun.

Hope you get a good laugh or some enjoyment out of it :) again, thanks for your interest. I'd love to see everyone else's too, if they have any!

PICT6010.jpg

Like it, but it's quite freaky! When a visual image means so much to the viewer (and creator)it becomes so much more than the physical materials of which of is made from.

Thanks for putting it up. Art helps me express what is verbally un-expressable.

Hi AO thxx for putting it here.......tonight i feel good and can look at it without upset,,,, it's very powerful , a child's nightmare indeed, i like th steel ppl , i think i might have met them.....and i like th way you mock th pretensions of some 'arty'ppl keep going it's very intereastilng,

txxx

Hi AO thxx for putting it here.......tonight i feel good and can look at it without upset,,,, it's very powerful , a child's nightmare indeed, i like th steel ppl , i think i might have met them.....and i like th way you mock th pretensions of some 'arty'pplĀ  keep going it's very intereastilng,

txxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o Thanks Tony and Fish, I'm so sorry if its triggering, shit, i always forget to put that up here!! Too late now... (I had a whole good post here, but the puter fucked it up). Tony, you're right... that is pretensiousness, isn't it? Anything different is "wrong".

:trigger: As horrifying as the piece looks, its still much funnier looking than the experience felt. Physically, mentally or emotionally not fitting in~ being immature, child-like, vulnerable and easy to rip apart... and about knowing things that not everyone else does, like a modern day Eve, having been the only one to take a bite of the apple. "Scars" makes one feel so different and afraid someone will find out. Not to mention fearing folks won't accept you if they do find out (the cactus folks). The avatar is a pastel I did, and the one below in the sig line is a mixed media.

On another subject, somewhere up there, someone mentioned BPD movies in this thread (i think?). Got to see Gia Wednesday night, it was so good, triggering, but worth it. Anjolina is so beautiful. They used the puppy-dog analogy, of her wanting love so badly. The things she did to ease the pain. Push-pull, self destructiveness. Oh, and the intensity that she loved :) She was so childlike, too, wrote fairy tales... one about alienation, a girl invited to live in a beautiful house but she didn't know how to get there and how to tell if she arrived. Another was about ppl snipping gold hair off her in her sleep, she won't miss this little bit. Or that. Until she was all gone. It was triggering, breathtaking and sad, but worth watching. The mother was such a selfish shit for allowing the husband to dictate how to love her own daughter when she got sick :(

Good movie!

Once again, sorry about the triggers,

Linda

Living fellow travellers past and present, all coool:

Keith Richards

David Bowie

Johnny Depp

Winona Ryder

Robert Downey Jnr

Pete Doherty

can think of many more dear departed:

Princess Margaret