Mental Health Forums

Oh, Sure... Why Not...?

Engelchen

Hm... well, i'll have to reinstall my ad-blocker to get rid of all the crap...

Anyway, why am i here? Not sure really - i just saw a post elsewhere about this site, so i figured i'd see what it's all about. Fact is, i just expect it to be "yet another support forum" with the same sort of posts and same topics that are found on so many other sites like this. What makes it different? What makes it special?

Anyway, there's my introduction. Take it or leave it.

I dont think its an add blocker you need but maybe spyware and adware remover, this will help. Anyways welcome to the site and what makes us different, NOTHING, so take it or leave it. tc

Ya know whats makes this site different? I am here! I am funny, and not just funny looking, my friend summer will atest to that. The fact that we are all different, that we all have different stories to share or not is what makes this site different, the fact that you have an attitude that sucks makes you different but thats OK cause it makes you you and you are OK as you are.hold on my chicken is burning, OK back.

I think one nice thing about this place is that you will hear the truth, I hope that you dont think that I was too blunt, I was just shadowing what I saw, and I figured that you could handle it, if I was wrong, please accept my apologies. I am the kindest person that you would ever want to know, but I also have a very wicked sense of humor, if I overstepped it, I apologise. Did I say that already? there I ago again. OK I am shutting up. Welcome. Please post as much as ya like. We like posts, almost as much as mail. TC

What makes this site different? Don't know - it's the only one I've ever posted on. I have read others very little, and usually found that there were some really cynical people on them, so didn't stay. This site has some really, really, supportive, honest, willing to bend over backwards to get you through the day/night members. The staff (especially Josh, who you already met - cute, isn't he?) are forever looking for ways to improve and add to the quality. So yeah, it's a lot of support, and a lot of information.

If that's not what you need, tell Josh what you do need.

Verbena

I was a bit sharp on my reply, as i have worked my ass off for bpdworld, and when people says what makes this different while if that isnt obvious then i am not doing my job right so i do apoligise to my response but the welcome still stands take care pls.

Oh, Josh, you were just confused. You thought you were in the forum for polite, easily impressed people! :lol:

It doesn't take long to appreciate this forum, nor your work in it. :wub:

Verbena

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sorry everyone... really. i was just having a bad night, i think. i'm having really bad night right now, too, but it's a different kind of "bad". i go on so much about how people can be so cold and mean and insensitive, and here i go acting just like that.

i'm just tired, you know?

anyway, it's a great site - very nice layout, easy to follow.

so, thanks everyone for being so kind..... even though i don't deserve it.

ps: wabbit, i dig your groove - my attitude does often suck, but your post still made me smile :)

Josh is forever sharp and trigger happy (to kick me off chat!!!!) TSK TSK! :angry: But I do luuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvv his pink gerbera? :huh: Heheh

And Wabbit!!! What would we do without Wabbit???? LOL! :lol:

It is a cauldron of great BPDers here. I like Josh's attitude, I take it. Heheh.

BPDers are jus so damned hard to deal with, I mean, MYSELF! :lol:

You are welcome here.

I don't know what makes this place different from others, really, because I haven't spent time at other sites. But I can tell you what makes this one wonderful.

1) We have Josh. No other site that I know of has a Josh... not like ours! He's the "mother ship". (sorry, Josh, had to throw that one in). He does work his ass off for this site. He's like super man... Super Josh. Whoohoo!

2) Everyone here is just amazing. Sure we all have our problems, but we have fun, too. I've never had the privlege of knowing a more amazing, fun loving, and caring group of people before, nor to I expect to in the future. There are bonds here that I haven't found anywhere else.

3) There's always someone here for you when you need them. It's not like you can only have someone there for you if you need them during regular work hours or whatever. No... there's always someone if you need them.

Archived