Mental Health Forums

I'm Sooooooooooooooo Bored..........

TheChangeling

..........an fed up. i'm not allowed to eat anything i like today, and nothing at all tomorrow, amn i'm bbooooooorrrrrredout of my tiny mind :wacko:

tony

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and i'm talking to myself that's a good sign :wacko::rolleyes:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

perhaps i should go back to bed :P

cos i have to prepare for acolonoscopy onthursday i compltety hate ittomorrow i cant eat at all funny mostly i forget to eat xcept when i can't.......you're fun too you answered me

and i'm tryin very hard not toeat my painkilers like sweeties, if ido they'll cancal th thing, and i'll have to do it all over again distract distract distract

distract: difficult. Computer helps, but it is my mum's and she'll be home from work soon, and I need to get out of her house and go home before she gets back. might go for a sleep. at least it's warm in bed. fire has gone out. got no wood to light it.

Good luck with the procedure tomorrow.

THanks, it's not til thursday, tomorrw i get to eat nothing but laxatives,,,,,,,god what fun we have,,,someppl iknow would like it of course!!!

yeh i will, it's jsut so unpleasant, but my mum had bowel cancer at an early age, she's ok now, bu tall her children hav to be checked every 5 years, my 1st and last was 8 years ago, been putting it off

me not much fun today tony

sry

i had a camera thingy stuffed up my arse once, yak! had to have an enima b4 to get rid of everything that eas in there!!! yak yak yak

they gave me sedation when i had it done tho, maybe u could ask for that

Archived