Mental Health Forums

I'm Sooooooooooooooo Bored..........

TheChangeling

thxx kate i'll demadn th strogest drugs they got adn sleep blisfully thru th whole thing i hope, it's th anticipation tht's driving me nuts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be scared...

Hospital seem to devise the meanest things to do to people...

It happened to me a few years ago, and I really resented it... and swore and cursed at the nurses... then they sedated me :blink:

iam scared, im old enough to know better but i'm scared, of me i think..........andi feelso fuking useless today, thanks fro noticing

hey thats ok.

I'd be scared if I thought I had to go through that again. Will they not give you something before they take you in?

I wish I knew how to help :(

I'm scared shitless of something I've got coming up next week... cant stop fretting about it. I guess, once you start, you just cant stop. The best thing you can do is probably try to get some rest. I know its easier said, but thats what I'm doing at the moment - wringing my hands (muttering ohgodohgodohgod) all through the 'waking hours' - and clocking out with sleepers when the night comes round...

Glad you're laughing! Good smokes? hehehe I've been in this hellhole for nearly three years, and I still haven't been arsed to paint the walls...

I've got pictures up everywhere anyway... loads of fat pandas :D

My walls look like the inside of a cave...

all except for my bedroom - which I'm terrified to sleep in because its BRIGHT BLUE! urgh... colours :huh:

I got piles of pandas everywhere...

I stopped buying them years ago, but my family keep insisting on bringing me MORE. They make me smile, even though they look so sad...

yeh they're very cute, bet you are too ;)

i got to go now, my gf's back soon, and i don't do this whil she's in th room, silly huh :huh: thxx for talking to me , took my mind off things for a bit,..... i hop everything goes ok for you tooo

tonyxxx

Archived