Mental Health Forums

I'm Sooooooooooooooo Bored..........

TheChangeling

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you're feeling a little better :)

I look about as cute as a convict today! Been in PJs ALL day, and haven't even bothered to draw my eyebrows on...

Take care, and hope all goes well for you.

((PANDAHUGS))

I wish I wasn't awake... just thinking profusely... about EVERYTHING...

Glad you like the FillerBunny... I think his life is one of constant misery - but I'm sick and it makes me laugh! :lol:

I spend all my time trying not to think...

Urgh. I wish it would stop. Why do you think we have to be plagued with this dreadful consciousness? I want to sleep all through the next few months, and come out again in spring...

yeh hibernate ive always wished i coul do that sleep th whole winter............. iwas born 2000 miles too far north

consciousness may have been a mistake..... or god's little joke

Its always cold where ever I am. I have terrible circulation, and hands like ice. If I put my hand on my face while I'm asleep - I scream and wake up. Its a nightmare. I should get gloves for my big sleep...

God's little jokes? I got it into my head that God likes to throw obstacles in our paths, and he employs shit flinging monkeys that live in the sky, and hurl steaming parcels of crap at us poor mortals...

I could be wrong, or just delusional :blink:

or right of course, it's bloody hard to tellfrom here......

i;ve been to Morocco. i could live there, they're more accepting of nutcases, musical ones anyway and thier is a cult of musicians who heal ppl with mental problems

I thought about going to live in a cave... and eating nettles...

Isn't it strange that gifted or tallented people have to SUFFER? Why? Who dictates that a gift should be paid for in woe?

I paint...

"I paint as the only means to make life bearable"

Van Gogh

partly i suppose that th suffering needs more than an ordinary outlet.......it's true that a high proprtion of creative ppl seem to be troubled in some way.......... but not all. i don't kno hw thaat works??????????....i usd to draw, bbut i forgto hw, now i just play and write music, when th messs in my head doesn't get in th way...

I paint, scribble, and make images all the time. I think its one of the few things that keeps me sane... but recently, its been pretty dark and demented: I've been drawing stuff from my dreams, and something like an alter ego.

well if it's true self expressiom all sides will show, but not at th same time probably.......i'm not sure wher my music comes from, sometimes when i'm playing it' so deep thatit dosen't seem to be coming from me at all, other times i ride on it.......strange stuff

I think I get something similar when I paint: sometimes its obviously me, and other times its difficult to recognise...

Getting jumpy: I hope this means I'm shutting down. Having said that, I've been twitching for days...

Its the TWITCHING hour!

:lol: :lol::lol: sorry you do make me laugh, i fell better than when i switche th pc on.......hop ti lasts....not that close to shutting down myself i did nt sleep at all last night, went to bed but had to get up, too restless........not a lot better tonight

I honestly dont know how I've got any funny left in me; but I dont mind sharing it if it helps...

Sometimes distacting ourselves from things, makes it a little easier to bear. I usually find myself thinking: "How the hell can I make this funny? How the hell can I laugh about it?" but there are often times I manage to twist it in my head and get a funny out of it...

Life's bitch tapestry, ay?

i have rather twisted sense of humour, so i acn make jokes to myself about th most awful things.... it' sort of defensive i think....... only trouble is if itell th blacker ones to ppl by mistake

yeah...

I get wrong for some of the things I say... I have a tendency to think out loud from time to time - and generally speaking, my timing is terrible!

I got wrong for laughing at a funeral. I wasn't laughing AT the funeral, but the irony of the situation cracked me up: this was the one time I've been at a family thing and NOT got told off for wearing black...

i guess athat comes to th same thing, i'm always doing it to my gf.........not sure why she puts up with it really

too much living in th head i think

I find it very frustrating: especially when you feel you have to go through it all over again, when you're certain you've already done...

I drive my mother crazy with it... then I tell her the same thing again and again, just to be sure that I really HAVE said what I thought I had...

Argh. Its wearisome isn't it? I think the worst thing about this condition is that we aren't fully insane: we get to be horribly lucid and painfully aware :(

not sure anyone is totally insane in that way......when iwas in hospital i knew several ppl who were diagnosed schizophrenic....... but they new whtw was going on in that sense most of th time anyway

Archived