Mental Health Forums

Cause Of My Illness

Cactus

is because I had gallstones when i was 15 and had to have gallbladder removal. I havent been right since then.

talk bout denial.Might as well laugh or will end up madder than i am now :lol:

she has given me loads of other reasons over the years each one getting further away from the truth.Maybe next week it will be my star sign or colour of my hair.

Wondered if anyone else gets this?

Yup,

I get told I just make it all up to get at her.Not sure how she figures that out,seeing as how she has never had to 'deal' with me.

And she only found out about any of it as my husband cant keep his trap shut.

pssssssssssssssst.....................I am lone fucked up psych women. Most people know this the moment I say hello. You can see it in the eyes. Pssst and its all because I'm badly behaved---no real excuse. In fact a selfish bitch.

pssssssssssssssst.....................I am lone fucked up psych women. Most people know this the moment I say hello.  You can see it in the eyes.  Pssst and its all because I'm badly behaved---no real excuse.  In fact a selfish bitch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you can be Honest !!

I have to admit, I can Be too !

And.....I actually find it funny the reactions I get when I intimidate others.

I know not very nice, yet so self gratifying, Why , no real reason other than I know that if they are intimidated they cannot hurt me !

I actually Love it when I meet a new person , in person. I kinda get off, so to speak on the looks I get sometimes especially when I wear my pentacle ! HE HE !!!

~EC~

CAZ --

I know what you mean with all the fucked up looks, I used to live in a mid sized town. After a car accient the newspaper ran a story about it and said I had brain damage. Anyway I had ole ladies asking to see the scar from where they cut into my head, they didn't, but everyone treated me like OH SHIT, HERE HE COMES.

pentacle???

u into paganism?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not into any organized religion !!

I am inot the power of the elements ! Also Mind , body and soul connection and healing from within ! If that makes any sense.

I think I have taken things from different religions and put them togetehr for my own benifit like I have my own religion ! Very much believe in GOD though just not hwo the Holy church has portrayed him. I tend to refer to myself as a recovering catholic. ! LOL

~EC~

hey same here-the recovering Catholic thing that is.

My mum thinks I became mentally ill/self injured because as a young child I lulled myself tp sleep by banging head,this behaviour couldnt possibly be anything to do with her mothering skills-she was by the way totally perfect.

Patricia

my Mum being the one who told me one of my Sisters had different father to rest of us and expected me to keep it secret then when i said as she has told me it wasnt fair of her not to tell my Sister so she did tell my Sister and when my Sister was upset bout her saying she didnt remember his name my Mum blamed me as she said i made her tell my sister.

i just wish she could find him we have got name now but no money to go to his hometown.

also wish that the pervy bastard that is my father wasnt my father either.

pentacle???

u into paganism?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not into any organized religion !!

I am inot the power of the elements ! Also Mind , body and soul connection and healing from within ! If that makes any sense.

I think I have taken things from different religions and put them togetehr for my own benifit like I have my own religion ! Very much believe in GOD though just not hwo the Holy church has portrayed him. I tend to refer to myself as a recovering catholic. ! LOL

~EC~

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think if i were to beleive in any religion it would be witchcraft, i have loads of books on it

but right now i dont beleive in any god

hey same here-the recovering Catholic thing that is.

My mum thinks I became mentally ill/self injured because as a young child I lulled myself tp sleep by banging head,this behaviour couldnt possibly be anything to do with her mothering skills-she was by the way totally perfect.

Patricia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The more you speak about your childhood , Im like did we come from the same family ???? I use to do the same thing and I had this attraction to electrical outlets and screwdrivers. I liked to get shocked. Had fun with the electric fence in the pasture ! LMAO !!!

Couldnt have possibly been cause my mother drove me completely batty all the time.

~EC~

LOL, my mom thinks its from ear infections and a 3 wheeler accident. She does admit to being really screwed up, but did the best she could... of couse, she's been in AA fr like 19 years, too, its almost like therapy. That poor thing, her self esteem is as low as mine :(

Kate, I had alot of witchcraft books, too, lots of spiritual books. I love God, just not organized religion at all... mostly, i think its about control and judgement more than love and acceptance.

I love God, just not organized religion at all... mostly, i think its about control and judgement more than love and acceptance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got that right and dont forget MONEY too !

~EC~

pentacle???

u into paganism?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a pagan, Do you have a problem with that? Look up blue Star Wicca, if u want to find out more.

other than that...

My mom blames my Birth parents.... and then she blames my religion... then she blames the Marine Corp. then right now she is blaming my lack of work..

What a joke.

Archived