Mental Health Forums

Hello All From Leeds

Si-Leeds

Just wanted to say hello to you all, saw this site advertised on Yorkshire Local News .. fair play to those that set it up as I am about to set one up for PTSD suffers and there isnt enough support out there ;)

Look forward to chatting ^_^

Welcome SI,

What are your two forums about?

Ann  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Ann ...

I founded

www.SEATenthusiasts.co.uk

and I am chairman of SEAT Car Club UK

www.seatcarclub.co.uk

I find it easier to do these things from h0me because of my illness

Lots of ladies in here are us men in the minority?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi SL

Welcome to BPDWorld

We keep them hidden in the basement and only allow them out to play if they have been good boys :P

Yes sadly you are greatly out numbered but hey don't let that stop you, I like to hear how men deal with their BPD.......... look forward to reading your posts.

L xx

Lots of ladies in here are us men in the minority?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi SL

Welcome to BPDWorld

We keep them hidden in the basement and only allow them out to play if they have been good boys :P

Yes sadly you are greatly out numbered but hey don't let that stop you, I like to hear how men deal with their BPD.......... look forward to reading your posts.

L xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey,

I better behave myself then I dont want to be locked in the basment as its dark and cold down there!

Oh it wont stop me, cant stop me talking as I am nearly as bad as a women sometimes ;) need to give you ladies the male perspective dont I!

:wacko:

just had a look at your website its really impressive :) also saw you did a meet up in aberdeen :) i live there hehe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks very much ... the club has a large following in Scotland and they are a great bunch ;)

Hi Si

Welcome and I hope you find the site useful. There are loads of great people online that are always there if you need some support or just a chat. Good luck with your website for PTSD, it is another under represented area of mental health and people that suffer with it must really appreciate your efforts. Good luck and take care.

Archived