Mental Health Forums

This Is Me.......nothing Special..just Me

cant take it no more

:(

Well let me tell you about me I am 15 years old, I hate my life, no I hate life. I live with my mom, sister, and Dad. I cant do nothing right. My dad constantly compares me to my cousin, I am sick of it. I really just want to die. My Mom is Bi-polor also and I think we could both be happier gone from here. I would miss my sister but I am tired of fighting with everyone. I am tired of crying. I am tired of living. I love my daddy but I do not think he loves me. I dont know what to do to make him want and love me. I try to be happy but forgot how. I do not enjoy anything anymore I dont have friends like I should. I had one Josh (but he died) I am very sad about that I really miss him. I feel like noone understands me. I am afraid of me and that is scary. Well this is me.

Welcome to the site

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time at the moment, please just carry on fighting it, i know its hard, do you have anyone to talk to about it, your sister?

We are always here to support you, come and chat anytime!

take care, jo xx

It is a hard place that you are in. I can see why you'd be unhappy. Join up with us, and we will be happy to fill in as friends until things get better. :)

Verbena

we have a couple of girls your age here, it would be good for you girls to get to know each other and swap stories. I have met many wonderful people here, I am sure you will too.

hey! welcome here! i can understand what you are going through. my best friend also passed away. in fact, your situation sounds very similar to mine; however, my parents aren't together anymore, and i've already moved out, and i'm living on my own. i can relate to a lot of what you are saying. i am surprised at the similarity of our situations. i know that you can hang in there. it is tough, believe me! but, even if things don't completely go away, i can say that things get better. you're welcome to private message me through here anytime. you can talk to me anytime. i think i've also got my AIM s/n in my profile too. take care, and peace.

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time but things can and will get better if ya keep working at it.....It takes time and effort and there are alot of bad times ahead but on the other side there is light and here we all try and help each other get there.....to their light on the other side. We are all friends here and the more the merrier....so welcome and take care!! :wub:

(((((hugs)))))))

:wub: Jesscia

Archived