Mental Health Forums

You Guys Were Once Newbies Too! Need Help!

luckygurl

Well...I have put 2 forums in and one journal and I guess im surprised that i got only 4 total responses...like 1 in 10 women are borderline so where the hell are they all at???!!!!! :rolleyes: .....Im having some serious issues lately.....ive been cutting myself alot for the first time in over a year..i have to deal with wearing long sleeves again..with the bullshit explainations of why my wrist is fucked..I hate all that!!! I stay up until 8 in the morning and then sleep all day..im ass backwards, and depressed..i recently had a miscarraige and i think thats where this all began but i cant really tell this time....i know i hate sudden change, but i really just cant figure out what my trigger was this time. i dont even have enough energy to make the bed or pick up the house..not even brush my damn hair!! my awesome boyfrend work 2 jobs..like 80 hours a week and i stay home and sllep and sit on my ass...what kind of a person am i?????...ive been in trouble with the law for like 7 years and i have a felony, so i can barely find a job anyways....im just overwhelmed right now..if you took one look at me you would never guess i wrote this...i look like a normal 21 yr old, who has never been in anytrouble....i cant even finish the major i was going for in college cause of the felony....i spent a year and a half of time a money that i cant even use now!!!! sorry..i know im ramblin...i just wish someone would email me or something so that i can really chat with somebody about this..like ive said iin other forums ive never had the chance to really discuss all my hopes and fears about borderline with somebody who wont look down on me for it..thats really important to me....if you have good intentions...please email me!!!!!.....i may sound crazy in this forum cause im crazy scattered!!!!but i promise..im really not usually this bad!! :D ........Audrey....

Hi! You said u added a journal entry but its not on the journal homepage, i dunno what happened, u may have ticked the keep it private box by mistake. But not many ppl use the journal system which is a shame but its why theres not many replies on that. If i find your journal i will reply! As for sleeping lots etc, that doesn't make u a bad or lazy person, u are trying to cope with being depressed etc.

People won't look down on u here, there are ppl that understand. Hugs xx

Hi Audrey!

Like twi said, you're not a lazy person! And dont be sorry for posting here- you're not rambling, sometimes it really helps to just write it all down to clear your head, especially if you're feeling overwhelmed with stuff. When things get tough just take it step by step, and try any distraction to not si, for me chatting works best but theres lots out there!

Take care, jo xx

Hi,

Nice to 'meet' you. Sleep is always good when depression sets in. I sleep loads at times. (then hardly at all other times) It doesnt make u lazy person.

Hopefully u will find many people here who understand. Ur not rambling its often good to talk/write to stop u keeping everything inside. Sounds like u have a really nice boyfriend! And people here wont look down on u. Sorry to hear bout college stuff, thats hard.

Take care

Tory

I was going to school to be a corrections officer in the prison system...you know like the "turn keys," and I only had 12 credit hours left until I would recieve a degree, but what I always really wanted to do was work with troubled teens, so since I cant continue the corrections degree due to the felony...I've changed my degree to social work which will probably be better for me in the end!!!....Sometimes bad things turn out to be better in the end..I just normally spend half my days trying to remember that!! :P ...I know you guys can relate to that one!!! THANX FOR THE REPLYS!!!!! I really needed them right now.... ^_^ ...............Audrey................

• 4 weeks later...

Audrey! I am here too! Pity that I am on the other side of the darn globe, meaning a different time zone......or i'll sure b glad to catch u in chat anytime gal!!!!!

Also, know that there r LOTS of BPDers who prefer not to post , just reading, so, its not that they are not around, they and all of us, are like the the STARS u see, always there and shinning in various degress, but u just cant see us all many a times OK gal ((((((((((((((((((((GAL)))))))))))))))) :wub::P

U r not alone, b assured.

Hi Audrey,

It is nice to meet you. Sorry, it can be very frustrating when you don't get many replies to your posts. Sorry you have such a lot to deal with at the moment, i can relate to how you are feeling.

The social work course sounds good. sorry to hear that you can't finish the course you really wnted to do, but as you said, sometimes these things work out for the best. When do you start the new course? It sounds like you'll have a lot to give.

pm me any time you like, it would be good to hear from you.

Angela :blink:

Hi Audrey,

It is nice to meet you.  Sorry, it can be very frustrating when you don't get many replies to your posts.  Sorry you have such a lot to deal with at the moment, i can relate to how you are feeling.

The social work course sounds good.  sorry to hear that you can't finish the course you really wnted to do, but as you said, sometimes these things work out for the best.  When do you start the new course?  It sounds like you'll have a lot to give.

pm me any time you like, it would be good to hear from you.

Angela  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Angela, I'm trying to pm you but I can't - just error comes up. Any clues?

Archived