Mental Health Forums

Joshua

verbena

I think that when I come here and read the posts, I feel everything that you all feel. So rather than just feeling my own pain, I feel everyone elses too, and that sucks. So I wonder how you do it. The good side is that when I have something painful or difficult to share, it makes it sooooo much easier to have reaponses and messages of comfort.

At the moment i dont know how i do it, one thing i do know is i care very much about you all and you are all a big reason of why i stick around, so please hang in there. we will ALL get through this!

Joshua,

Let me ask you this. Are you aware of any meetings/conventions/reunions/gatherings of members of BPD websites? Speakers, food, information, or even just meeting once in order to put a face on the name? Would there be value in this, do you think, or would it be a breeding ground for craziness, or maybe even a disappointment in some way?

Verbena

I am in the process of planing a fun day out for the whole family in the begginging of next year but for it to be a hit it takes a lot of planning. so yes i am sorting it. hopefully by then i may have a USA team also so we can arrange something for over there. hope this answers your questions my dear.

No, I'm not kidding! I was in Brussels a few years ago, and took a Vomit Comet to Dover! I could find my way, I'm sure, and my stepson works for Northwest and can get me a standby if it's during the school year when the students aren't traveling.

Archived