Mental Health Forums

Moved So Not To Spoil Luckygurls Post

wabbit

since when did playing urself trigger any 1 !!!!!!!!!!! my god!!!!!!! everyones done it at some point, if we all worried about what we were saying cause it might trigger someone then this would be a v quiet forums, and by the way i dont like you name it triggers me (basically pisses me off) because its wabbit and not rabbit so can i change it to rabbit??? pretty please with a massive headache and sleep problem on top. unless u wanna go on top? up to you hunny bun. going to take my meds now bye lol.

josh you're cracking me up! :lol::lol:

luckygurl...been on so many sleep sites today can't remember which one it was but do google search on sleep disorders and it was in the first one or two.

thats cause you have been getting to many sleep probs and headaches twi so calm your self, or ur trigger a lil summit summit and wabbit will through a bigger summit summit, can i change that name yet.

For some one with a big head you sure are small minded. It actually triggered me. Being a sex abuse survivor things like that trigger you. And you can make all the fun of it you want, it doesnt change the fact.

I understand that you dont what happened, and hope that you NEVER EVER have to understand that feeling where everything sexual is an attack on you, real or unreal. Those that are sexual abuse survivors understand what I say. You need to be a little more compassionate, and just because it didnt happen to you doesnt mean it didnt happen to others.

who the fuck said it didnt happen to me! but we live in a real world where sex is a part of life, and a very big part to the continuation of the world. What are you gonna do wabbit lock your self in a room so you never have to hear the word. yes i was abused as many other with bpd but that doesent mean we are not human and cant think of normal things, this was not about abuse and if it was it would be in a trigger forum as the thoughts of sexual abuse make me sick and i cant stand to hear the words!!!!!! why make something of something that it is not. How can you call your self a survivor if a post on sleep problems and headaches trigger you. we all have work to do with our selves and by the way I NEED TO BE NOTHING BUT MYSELF!

OK, this is the thing. I though quite a while before making that post. I suspected that it would irritate someone, and decided to do it anyway, and I'll tell you why.

There are lots of things that I would like to talk about to someone that I won't probably get the opportunity to talk about in therapy, because therapy irritates me. By that I mean the whole caretaker thing just rockets me. It takes a week or two to start feeling better again, and then I have a couple weeks or a month of progressively feeling better, and then I have a session, and then I'm a shaking mess again, on the pills and alcohol, making calls, no sleep, seriously considering taking enough pills to numb any inhibitions about hanging myself, dragging everyone around me through it and feeling worse with every unsuccessful attempt at getting someone to take care of me.

There are things I can talk to my husband about, things I can talk to my friends about, things I can talk to my therapist about, things I can talk to my doctor about, and I was hoping that there were things I could talk to you guys about that I couldn't talk to anyone else about.

As for being victims of sexual abuse, most of us are, and I am sorry, but being a victim myself, sometimes I just need to talk out some things.

I had just posted the day before about ugly stories I make up and can't get out of my mind, and that went pretty well, so I thought maybe I could go further.

I didn't dwell on the masturbation part. It fit into the sleep problems post that I was responding to.

If we didn't have problems we wouldn't be here.

Verbena

Before this gets buried, I want to ask -

Does anyone have any thoughts on masturbation?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.... It sure does help you get through a deployment!!! :lol: 10-18 months of no sex..... :blink:

• 3 months later...

Archived