Mental Health Forums

Wish

Lauren

I had someone to talk to about everything.Its great here but its not enough when its just about all you have.

Often I cant talk,often dont even make much sense,but when I do,when I can....well it would be so good to be able to actually talk to someone.

Even friends or family,whatever.

Sure,being able to afford therapy and also not trying to break down a therapist would be great.

I cope well alone.Often its the only way I can do things.But it does get so lonely and sometimes it just hurts to much.

(((((((((((lorna)))))))))))))

im with u on that one too!

a decent therapist that listened, didnt judge, and understood your feelings etc would be great wouldnt it

I had someone to talk to about everything.Its great here but its not enough when its just about all you have.

Often I cant talk,often dont even make much sense,but when I do,when I can....well it would be so good to be able to actually talk to someone.

Even friends or family,whatever.

Sure,being able to afford therapy and also not trying to break down a therapist would be great.

I cope well alone.Often its the only way I can do things.But it does get so lonely and sometimes it just hurts to much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

me too

Hi Lauren

I really wish you could get some support. Have you joined a Doctors Practice now - could you get some short term counselling.....I know...it is probably useless in the sense that it would not last long enough and there really would be little chance of the person be experienced enough to help, but, would something be better than nothing? Would it not be possible to get assigned to a CPN? I see one about once every 5 weeks, not often, and it is only while I am waiting to see a psychologist, but, I do find it stablising and it does give me someone to talk to about things that should not be discussed with people close to me.

Anyway, I know I am rambling, I wish I could be of some help to you.You take care of your self and always feel free to email me or call if it would help.

Jane :bigarmhug[1]:

Archived