Mental Health Forums

Brisbane, Australia

ragdoll

B) Hey All,

I just wanted to drop by after my long day driving around the Rainforests of the Lamington National Park in Qld Australia. As Ginny has stated, it's great to see a site like this, I'm a member of a few in yahoo groups, there is so many to choose from. Im looking forward to seeing how the health system treats BPD differently in other parts of the world.

I was part of a Treatment Program for classified severe BPD's, in Victoria, Australia called SPECTRUM - for a 6 month intensive live in program and is based on Lienehan's (spelling??) DBT theory's. It was beneficial after a few years of application, however the hard work and the falls continue. And that's where I need help, with the FALLS and the HARD WORK. CAUSE I CANT DO IT ON MY OWN UP HERE IN QLD.

sorry to dampen it here in the intro to me. But it is me at the moment, my mood is like this atm. its just up and down right now, I cant keep up. :unsure:

Anyway I'm going to go for now. hope to meet you all soon.

Take care

STACE

Hi Stace

Great to see another Aussie using BPDWORLD....!!!!!!!

Hope things are going okay for you and thanks for your reply to my post about getting DBT soon - dunno if it sounds like much fun - still, you gotta try dont ya!!!

Hope to catch up in the chat room sometime

Take care

Ginny :blink:

Archived